Another World Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dugrik

I demand your M.archer be removed. He went even deeper into Assyria this turn

I dont think you know who you are messing with

Pull him back and let start a constructive relationship. Instead of this

Comment

I can replace , say Syoris, if you don't mind.

Comment

Ready to sub Rubbduck. My address is julienpysson@oreka.com.

Comment

Originally posted by DeVil
          I can replace , say Syoris, if you don't mind.
          Sounds good

Welcome Kambei and Syoris!

Dugrik

Respond you heathen dog!

Comment

Welcome guys. Glad to see you here

Try to preserve or find other true historical leader names please

In the first page you can find which civilization you take over and who you send the turns to.

Comment

Welcome Devil and Kambei!

Who has the turn?
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

My email: devil@internet.lv, and I like the idea of being Napoleon Bonaparte of the French in this game.
                BTW, plz, don't rate me in this game.

Comment

france is in unique position, have the whole Europe under control. But Iraq and France are no strangers to conflict. Due to the actions of the former head-of-state...

Please Devil, mind your own business and keep your clerics close to home. There shouldnt be a problem

Comment

Hi all,

A BIG apology to all for causing so much hassle.

I had big problems with my PC and had no other way of letting you lot know about them, sorry.

Anyway I see I've been replaced. It's a shame as I was so much looking forward to WHOOPING Saddams big fat hairy ASS! you talk the talk but you never walk the walk Saddam

Thanks to all as I really enjoyed the game.

Later's
                    "Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Is there any chance Syoris can stay

He is saying he wants to kick my ass! We will see who gets the Tanks first, you french dog

I see no point in replacing Syoris. If he is back, then let him resume playing. Syoris, are you back for good?

Comment

I see that Syoris is back , that means you don't need a replacement for him no longer. It's not a problem for me. Have fun!!!

Comment

Hi all,
                          A couple of questions.

Has turn 65 been played, if not then I'll play the turn?

Has Kambei officially replaced Rubbduck?

"Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." - George Orwell

Comment

Syoris,

If you play your cards right, a membership in NATO might be offered. Welcome back!

Nuke
                            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Please Nuke boy...

New World Hegemons arnt supposed to appear, to isolated and destroy me, atleast not for 100 turns yet .

(druken 2am post ]

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                                Please Nuke boy...

New World Hegemons arnt supposed to appear, to isolated and destroy me, atleast not for 100 turns yet .

(druken 2am post ]
                                No need to worry Faded Glory f/k/a Saddam. BTW who hass the turn in this game?

Comment

Working...
                                X