Another World Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of turn post

Australia??? The Great Incan Empire has found an island continent with strange creatures that hop on their hind legs and carry their young in ponches on their stomache. We have called this land Mayia in honor of a mythical race called the Mayans that once in habitted our region of the world. Should anyone be found on this island continent, they will be destroyed. Consider this a warning.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• The Rabble Rouser of Cuzco finally speaks up. He is like a bear looking for honey stirring up a bee's nest. But these bee's are the africanized ones

Oh little Inca's, nobody threatens the Assyrians like this. If land is found on Australia. Land will be settled. Regardless of what Topa Inca thinks whats his and whats not.

Hussien,

Comment

• Bold words for such a little king. Mayia has been settled for severial generations now by my people and we have almost all the continent settled now. So if you want to test our resolve bring it on Keep in mind that I have a powerful ally who would love nothing better than to see his troops fighting alongside mine for the glory of our empires!
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• I see the lowly Inca Monarch forgets who he is messing with

Perhaps the new kid on the block should learn his lesson not to upset the Iraqi Chairman. No.....I will leave that for future decisons.

Comment

• Who has the turn?
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory

The armed forces is undergoing modernization ..... Among the modernization programs was to build several naval vessels.

I see the lowly Inca Monarch forgets who he is messing with

Perhaps the new kid on the block should learn his lesson not to upset the Iraqi Chairman. No.....I will leave that for future decisons.

Your brown water navy is of no concern to the Americans. They would be brushed away like an insect. The Americans would not remain neutral in any conflict between the Assyrians and the Incans. We encourage the Assyrians to direct their colonization efforts to unsettled lands. If your stomache is upset may we suggest some Pepto Bismol.

BTW Turn to Genghis Khan
              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Consider that Australia is a 9 turn trip from the new world... I think you had best stop rattling your saber. My intentions to Settle the Far East have been delegated on this thread many times.

If an Inca settlement is found. We can co-exist peacefully. But do not dare rattle your sabers and point them at me....If so they will be snapped asunder and used against you

Comment

• You have plenty of land in which to settle upon Gloria. Our establishments on Mayia have been there for quite some time now too. Why dont you try going futher south, there is a rather large, unsettled continent, that our explorers gleefully call Greenlan, or land of hot springs, for you non-natives.

Comment

• Aye Dugrik.......get off your Duff

I want to play the turn before I go to Quebec tommorrow

Comment

• New thread started.
                      Refer to Another World Part IV.

Do not post here.

Comment

Working...
                      X