No announcement yet.

T.N.T. Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romans, is there any particular reason you have SOLS attempting to block the progress of my SOL from going back home after its DIPLOMATIC mission to meet with another nation, likewise I note an eight stack of my SOLS finds itself confronted by another SOL - this eight stack is moving from the Western coast of My Civ to the Eastern Coast by the only route available... They have no intention of pursuing any aggressive operations, and are of little military value to the Mayan Civillisation considering the other Naval Hardware Available to us.....

Oh and turn 96 sent to Vitolg.....
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Damned software bugs... I ordered to build some advancing mines more than 5 turn ago but their construction seems to never be completed.

Turn sent.
      vitolg

Comment

• Turn 96 sent.

Comment

• Almost a week since I have seen a turn..... Everything okay....Getting withdrawals here......
          He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Oh nukeboy where are you?
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn resent to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• New thread started.
                Refer to T.N.T. Part IV.

Do not post here.

Comment

Working...
                X