X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 88 ==> Nuke Boy.

Comment

• Turn -----> Blackice (King of Beers)
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 89 sent.

Comment

• Turn -----> Blackice
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Nuke Boy, are we the only ones to post here?
            =======
            Turn 90 to Nuke Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeVil
              Nuke Boy, are we the only ones to post here?
              =======
              Turn 90 to Nuke Boy.
              I think so

Turn to Blackice

Comment

• Well as they say, two's company, threes a crowd......
                He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Gavrushka,

A diplomat is enroute any objections to an embassy?

Nuke

Turn to Blackice

Comment

• Nuke Boy, on the contrary, I welcome peaceful overtures from all nations, please approach!

Comment

• I'm totally confused. I played turn 91 and sent it to DeVil. Now I've received the turn (which I've already played) from Gavrushka for the second time. What's happening? DeVil, have you got turn 91 from me? What is going to be now?
                      vitolg

Comment

• Egyptians,

We are very angry by your unceremoniousness. You should learn that no ship is allowed in our waters without getting a permission. We have no objection on accepting your diplomats, but on condition you will inform us about their mission and get a permission. You must to withdraw your SOL immediately, or you will face consequences.

Turn 92 to DeVil.
                        vitolg

Comment

• We the Mayan people are somewhat alarmed to hear that our neighbours have been threatened by a Military craft, and an unwarranted incursion by an alleged diplomat, we would urge the Egyptian people to consider the repercussions of such actions, and withdraw off shore and ask permission to disembark

Comment

• Egyptians,

We Americans call upon you to explain the presence of 2 SOTL near our civilization. We have no objection to receiving a diplomat. However, protocol demands a diplomat arrive in only one ship.

BTW Turn to Blackice

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                              Nuke Boy, on the contrary, I welcome peaceful overtures from all nations, please approach!
                              Gavrushka,

We promise a reception you will never forget!

Comment

• Turn 93 sent.
                                vitolg

Comment

Working...
                                X