Dutcheese thread continue here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is turn 194
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Hello dear German leader,

One civilization used a spy against one french city. I don't think it's a good idea. So I will break alliance with you and also with
      Canadians and Mayans.

Klair, head of French.

News flash alliance is over...

Turn 195 sent
      Last edited by blackice; September 22, 2001, 16:35.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

196 is off to Don
        Or do we?

Comment

Turn 197 off to Don
          Or do we?

Comment

Turn 200!!!!

sent to Don hey I did not know Klair now had two civs

Maybe today is a good day to die
            Or do we?

Comment

Blackice,

King Thor is not responding to any emails...

Blackice, did you read mails coming from yahoogroups ?
              Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Rankings for turn 199:
                Between () the evolution since turn 189

1) Klair, Frenchs (=)
                2) Max_Webster , Canadians (=)
                3) Slamp, Mayans (=)
                4) King Thor, Russians (=)
                5) [Blackice], Germans (=)

King Thor is actualy nexted and replaced by Klair.

Slamp
                Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Originally posted by slamp
                  Blackice,

King Thor is not responding to any emails...

Blackice, did you read mails coming from yahoogroups ?
                  yes some meaning?
                  Or do we?

Comment

Dont Next me!!!

My email is messed up and I've been working overtime for over a month...

.. Send me the turn to mustansir_g@yahoo.com
                    King Thor

Comment

So I was attacked by the ruthless French and ALLY So be it Russian sub sunk, French farms destroyed I am now awaiting a reply from the two of them. The war seems to be on Germany against the two of them I expect to see the Canadians and Myans attack me next!!!

Turn 201 sent to Don
                      Or do we?

Comment

We told you

Signed by the ghosts of:

Chairman Bird, Chairman St. Jon and President Frazer.
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Blackice,

What's your problem ? Are you jalous because I'm a female and I'm
                          first on the power graph right now ? I'm sorry if you are just a guy !

Anyway, If you want we could go to war, I have no problem with that
                          even if I think we could terminate this game in peace with the alien
                          life project. Mayans or Canadians are able to win. It's like you want and you are not rated in this game, aren't you ?

Klair, head of French, co head of SFU

My response:

She's worried lol got ya rattled Klair? If I get you right you want to finish the game at peace? Then why did YOU break the alliance? Why was your puppet's sub cruising my shores? Ps I thrive at people attempting to intimidate me, my god try harder would you lol. Now where is my 500 gold????
                          Or do we?

Comment

My my my.. Aren't we trying hard to piss me off.

Its not gonna work. I cant really bully the Canadians, but if the Germans
                            dont stop acting the fool, I will have to consider some 'persuasive
                            diplomacy'.

KT

Under Pressure

Patient: "Doctor, you gotta help me. I'm under a lot of stress. I keep
                            losing my temper with people."

Doctor: "Tell me about your problem."

Patient: "I just did, you friggin' jackass!"

That was a joke

My response:

Don't lose your cool fool :0) You may think you can bully me and you know what they say about ASSumptions or ASSuming, lol I invite your diplomat for dinner lol he should taste real good er I mean he is welcome welcome :0)

testy these French huh?
                            Or do we?

Comment

You know along with lung, Ice has to be the one of the most enertaining posters on this ctp forum. Keep up the fine work.

BM.. after my idiotic remark you said that nuthin gets to you in these games or this forum. But somehow I don't believe you, you really seem to have have a bug up your butt about this game and some of its players. I wonder if that's what influenced your lowly tactics in some other world.

Comment

Ice

If you have or know of an avatar of Pinky, can I have it. You gotta tell me how to insert it or whatever the hell you do with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X