Happy Killers 2 Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
    Australian, French and Greek warriors have a party tonight !!
    Yeah, the great gathering

===
    Turn 27 to Zobo.

Comment

• French Warriors brings the Salutation to the American people from their Fair King Dagobert.

Turn played.

---

Other french warriors are tired after a non-stop mounth techno parties...

---

turn played !
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• Turn sent to Jpww.

Watch out for the American bilge rats King Dagobert, they'll stab you in the back at the first opportunity.

Beware treacherous American belly crawlers, we will deal severely with any of your kind found trespassing on our blessed lands!

Comment

• Turn 27 to Hunter and Birdman
          ----------------------------------------

King Dagobert,

You are welcome to stay within our territory. Unless you become disrespectful and hostile like the Russians and the Greeks, we will treat you as our special guest. Should you need anything from us, do not hesitate to ask.

Wild Bill

-------------------------
          Joe Stalin,

If you send us your maps, we shall grant you a peace treaty

--------------------------
          Hercules,

Get out of our river!
          Last edited by jpww; October 24, 2001, 21:19.
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• And just what makes you think that we have any desire to enter into any sort of peace treaty with untrustworthy, backstabbing pirates as are the American barbarians?

Comment

• Unless Zobo has forgotten to copy to me - then he is nexted. Turn to Krash.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I recieved Zobo's turn before I got round to playing, so I have used the turn from Zobo.

Turn 28 to Jpww (Wild Bill).

Comment

• Turn 28 to Hunter and Birdman
                  -----------------------------------------

Joe,

Why are you so bent out of shape and unwilling to make peace with us? Are you our predator?

-------------
                  King Dagobert,

Pay no attention to the Russian propaganda. Its only purpose is to besmirch the good name of the American people

Wild Bill

---------------
                  Edited for political correctness.
                  Last edited by jpww; October 31, 2001, 10:05.
                  "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Turn to Jpww!

Wild Bill.........

What good name? The English are a peaceful race who would willingly be friends with any decent nation. You however shunned all our offers of goodwill and went to war with us by killing our citezens who were on a peaceful mission within our own borders.
                    I'm quite ure that the Greek nation would agree with the English point of veiw.

I stress to King Dagobert that the Americans are not to be trusted and will betray you as soon as an opportunity arises!

Comment

• Turn 29 to Hunter and Birdman
                      ---------------------------------------

Joe,

Any Russians citizens who wish to enter American territory should register in the nearest American consulate to become eligible for a visa. Slavers need not apply

It is never too late to reconsider your antagonistic posture towards us. We are reasonable men after all

W. Bill

Comment

• Turn played 20 hours ago.

The Fair King Dagobert was wondering about the English nation !

"Who are those English ? Americans spoke about English, Russians spoke about them too... But I don't see any English in the list of the Lords of this world !"

"I think that Russians are responsable of a childish trick. They try to convince us that they are not russian but english. But we are not tricked !" answered Fair Saint Eloy.

---
                        Lord Joseph Stalin,

Please stop playing with us. We all know that your not english but russian. You are the leader of a nation, so be serious !

Fair King Dagobert.
                        ---
                        Zobo Ze Warrior
                        --
                        Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• "My nation is already in war with the Americans. They brutaly attacked my solely mounted archer which was just patroling my borders. Not to mention the efforts they have made to squize me by sending troops to large unhabitant lands with the purpose prevent me from settling there. They must go down "

King Hercules

===
                          Turn 30 to Zobo.

Comment

• Not English. Russians!!!

Oops!

Comment

• Wow, the game is getting hot!

Who will make the masive suicide this time... I bet Zobo

Comment

• Turn 30 to Hunter and Birdman
                                ---------------------------------------

That is just hilarious. When did this happen, Hercules? Was it before you pirated our trade routes, or after you murdered our sole scouting unit?

-------------

Joe,

We do not mean to be rude, but we are getting tired of your constant trespassing. Our patience is running out!

Wild Bill

---

That would be too predictable, Ber

Comment

Working...
                                X