X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 29 to Aeroprinz.

Comment

• Originally posted by PN

I just thought that the very rare event of waiting for you deserved to be posted.

Did you get Aeroprinz's original turn on 07 Jan or did you use the copy I sent you on 10 Jan? I didn't get a copy of the turn you made. Have you and me/you and AeroPrinz got email problems again?

There's always too much food around after Christmas. So why does everybody start dieting?

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Ice, Have you just taken the turn? I don't have the copy. I hope we don't have email problems because I need to do some diplomacy with you in High Voltage.

Comment

• No I had not added you as moderator as yet it is done now, HV yes we need to talk more
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Swissy will be nexted in the 24 hours.

Apologies I lost track of this game. A week without a turn, unforgiveable of me

Comment

• Turn 30 to Aeroprinz.

Comment

• Turn 31 to Aeroprinz.

Comment

• New thread started.
                  Refer to Three Guns Part II.

Do not post here.

Comment

Working...
                  X