Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!

Help.
    Suffering severe ctp mtp 'cold turkey', as I said in another thread I am having probs finding lobbies. I can open all the servers, but once opened I can only enter two lobbies, Gaul and Ur. Unfortunately not many people seem to enter these lobbies, I think Sumeria is the norm. Can anyone help me?? Black ice, any suggestions? servers you sent downloaded into ctp programs, is that correct?

boney

Will be online for the next 5 hours, hoping to get a game in the Gaul or Ur lobbies. time now 1.30pm uk time, 7.30 thai time. Could be a long fruitless wait.

downloaded into ctp programs, is that correct?
    No sorry ctp_programs/ctp/servers.dat

Same folder as civctp.exe, that will do it.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

still no luck

Hi Blackice

Yes I have just checked and the servers file was posted in the right place. It is 1.60kb large, is that correct?

Been waiting for someone to enter Gaul or Ur but no luck.

WHAT CAN I DO. Should I just delete everything and reload ctp again?

Comment

Have you loaded the 1.21 patch yet?
        1.1 to 1.2 to 1.21 if you need the 1.1 depends on your version, try it without the 1.1 first. That should work. I reloaded mine yesterday and forgot to apply the patches and had the same effect. heh
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Mr genius, blackice

Thanks Man,
          Wow that was all it was, I forgot to to load the patches. Have just loaded them and checked out cali12 and all is back to normal again. Blackice you are a genius, and I am very sheepish.
          Boney

Comment

Ok if I am such a genius why did I not install the patch myself yesterday It only came to me after I could not load saved games

Anyway I am glad your online now hope to have a game some
            Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X