No announcement yet.

SkullCrushers 1st Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, for me it looks obvious and sorry to say this. Rubbduck doesnt participate here and he has no interest in the game, otherwise he would have a look to the game thread, especially if he didnt get a trun for so long. ok, its also possible he has got some computer problems, but it shouldnt be a problem to get rid of an e-mail elsewhere.
    i encountered some problems like this in another e-mail game, at least all reliable players lost interest...(arthur grrrrrr!) . i am not conviced this will change when he comes up with the next turn.
    lets find a substitute. if there is really a good reason he can take over again.

Comment

Turn 13 to Dattler
      -----------------------

I will sub for Rubbduck while he's away or until we find another sub for him.
      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Hi jpww Rubbduck seems to be awol there are some subs in the ybrecruitment center willing to sub games for him, if you are interested?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

... turn#13 sent to Jesumi...

Comment

I reach other thech.. but i don't remember now :P

14 Sent

Comment

turn sent

Comment

Turn 14 to jpww only. As Rubbduck hasn't showed up here yet .

Comment

#14 sent to jesumi

Comment

Other technology discovered

Turn 15 sent to Hunter

I forgot again to see which advance I discovered , now I writte the next one here, this way it will be easy to remember.

Next advance: Banking in 3 turns

I just finish the building of temples in 8 of my 9 cities, my people just love me

Question: why I think I'm the only one here that write something different to "Turn sent" ?

Comment

turn sent..lol...

Devil.. I am sorry for all the emails this morning.. I was having problems with my email.. and connection I have resent the turn

Comment

Turn sent.

Comment

Hi everybody. I will sub Dattler for a while. Sorry for the delay but I' m in time since I received the turn.
                          So, turn sent to Jesumi and Jpww.

Comment

i am offline

i will be offline for some time. Kambei julienpysson@oreka.com will sub me.

Comment

Sorry I think I did an error. Dattler sent me an example for I understand his politic. I will sub him when he warn me, maybe from wednesday. Sorry again Jesumi.

Comment

Dattler,

Don't forget to send Kambei the right turn (Turn 15)

See you soon!

===========

Welcome aboard, Kambei!
                                "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
                                X