• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 11 to Rubbduck.

Comment

turn11 sent to Jesume h´s ago

this server seems not very fast today

Comment

Turn 12 sent to Hunter yesterday, the server was down.

Comment

Turn ===> Rubbduck.

Comment

Turn 12 to Dattler

Comment

Engineering discovered

Turn 13 sent

Comment

Turn sent 4 hrs ago.

Comment

doublepost

Comment

hi all,
                    the last turn was played/sent 3 days ago. it always breaks at the same point. in my opinion it is time now to think about whats wrong and to change this.

Comment

Where's the turn? Who's holding up the game?

If you want to avoid situations like this, I suggest posting to this thread every time a turn is passed on to the next player like Dattler, Jesumi and DeVil do. Thanks.

BTW, If I don't hear from anybody by the time I get home, I'll next-turn the player who's supposed to have the turn and we'll take it from there.
                      "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

I sent the turn 13 to Rubbduck some hours before I posted on this thread. I don't know what happens to the game, and I will be very surprized if I'll find out that Rubbduck has not recieved my his turn AGAIN .

I always send the turn to the player and another copy to moderator of the game (I put jpww to Cc: field). So I would like to ask jpww - Have you recieved the turn that I sent to Rubbduck? If not, probbably Rubbduck also hasn't recieved it yet. In this case player is supposed to look on the thread, or email, or to do smth . Rubbduck where are you? what is happening?

Comment

The last turn I recived was on September 5th, I play it when I return from school at afternoon.

That was the turn 13, and I have not more e-mails.

I can resend if you want.

Comment

Jesumi, how could you have played 13th turn on 05.09 if I played mine on 06.09?

Boy... it is getting too complicated for me. I suggest to let our moderator resolve all problems and misunderstanding. jpww next'em all...

Comment

Turn 13 resent to Rubbduck
                              "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Originally posted by DeVil
                                Jesumi, how could you have played 13th turn on 05.09 if I played mine on 06.09?

Boy... it is getting too complicated for me. I suggest to let our moderator resolve all problems and misunderstanding. jpww next'em all...
                                I play the 12th, but I'm the last on list, so I send the 13 to Hunter, that way you play the 13 before me, 'cos I have not played the 13 yet.

Jess

Comment

Working...
                                X