X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #30 sent to Jesumi

Comment

• Turn 31 sent to Hunter

Every one involved with the French must be warned, they have not word.

We sign a peace treaty and what we get from that is the destruction of our monopoilic trade rute, a fuc#ing bastard mounted archer pirate 3 rutes.

The mother fuc%er die but our merchants need more blood to satisfy their lost.

Sorry Frenchs, next turn I'll get those rutes again, what you get from your action is to confirm that you never win this game.

BTW you are not my target but I'll be pleased to help the one who will sent you to the hell (if the interesed is reading I can gift you the tech necesay to start killing the french, just send me a mail)

Comment

• The real anger!!! You are taking this too serious, Jesumi. This is supposed to be a annihilation game, so these kind of actions should be expected by everyone. You are going to help the civ, which is going to send me to hell. Don't you think that YOU may be the target of that civ? Take care of your target, and may be I will take care of you .
        I'm going to like this game, espatially as long as nobody knows who's his killer...

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• What's the matter, Jesumi. Is DeVil being a bad boy?
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• What a world of brutality !

Devil acts are scandalous ! Never a french will hurt a poor women !
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --
              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• hi Nuke, did you get the turn. 24h´s...

Comment

• I received a copy of Turn 31 from DeVil to Nuke today. This tells me either DeVil forgot to send Nuke the turn, or DeVil forgot to forward the turn to me. At any rate, if Nuke does not play it within 24hrs, I will have to next him.
                  "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Yes. Sorry, that was my mistake. I've sent the turn to Nuke Boy only today. I played it, but forgot to send it. Sorry...

Comment

• #31 sent to Jesumi

Comment

• 32 sent

Comment

• DeVil,

Have you played turn 32 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by jpww
                            Have you played turn 32 yet?
                            No I haven't. Because I haven't recieved it yet .

Comment

• Turn 32 resent to DeVil

The clock is ticking

Comment

• Who's Dattler's sub?

Comment

Working...
                                X