Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To American Leader.

Diplomaty will be short :

1) The fact you expelled my diplomat was a wrong action.

2) The fact you keep an important army just a the door of one
    a my city is an hostil act

My patience is declining...

Lord Zobo of Brazilian.

---

Turn sent.
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• turn 69 to Hunter

Comment

• We, the Vikings, congratulate the new American leader, Nimrod, on his ascension to the throne. We look forward to working with you to our mutual benefit.

--------------------------
        Turn 70 to Hunter

Comment

• Turn 71 --> Zobo

Comment

• Ermm, turn 72 --> Zobo

Am I playing this game by myself?

Comment

• Turn 72 to Hunter

Comment

• American army broke the alliance with the peacefull Brazilian.
                We warned them do not move their army by hostil way.
                They didn't listen us. American army prepare the siege of an Brazilian city. Slavers were preying on the innocent inhabitant.

Phalanx troopers noticed a road build by american allowing them to prepare a suprise strike. Such road make us believed that American could have a war plan.

Brazilian army attacked Monday morning American forces.
                No casualties reported among Brazilian troopers. Two batalions of knights and samorais were destroyed. Our noble warriors noticed too the presence of slavers among the hostils phalanxes.
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --

Comment

• Devil: So war broke in this world at last!

Saint: That's awful news!

Devil: Who cares! There's nothing better than watching blood spliting around

Comment

• Turn 73 --> Zobo

The onset of war was obviously too much for the Americans, who seem to have opened the gates of their cities to hordes of barbarians. The Brazilians cannot be blameless in this matter.

Comment

• Turn to Black Ice (18 hours ago)

We were greatly impressed by the disappearance of American cities. We sent explorer to evuate the situation.

The America wasn't overhelmed by the loss of one battle against.

The fear of Lord PN and misfounded for several reason :

1) We are between his nation and the barbarians.

2) Several Brazilian cities started to riot for unknown reason but the rogue weren't enough to overhelmed my loyal citizens, and the situation seems now okay.

Hostil intelligence activities are greatly suspected. Spies are trying to destroy my nation as they destroyed the American nation. We are on alerte. Brazilia will declare an endless war with the nation at the root of such disorder !

Lord PN,

Ehoian, the former American leader was one of my dearest ally anda personnal friend. The new leader of American forgot the unique relation linking our two glorious nations and decided to act as an unforgibale treator. So what happens between Brazilia and America is (was) our business only.

Why are incitated hatred against my innocent and fair people ? Do you search reason for a war or are you truly sincere when you think the loss of three units detroyed American civilization ?

Lord Zobo, Spiritual Leader of Brazilia.
                      Zobo Ze Warrior
                      --

Comment

• Lord Zobo,

The previous leader of Brazil started a war with the English. The effects of the war discontent are still being felt many years later. The American and Brazilian people were obviously unhappy too with the new war, with the Americans so unhappy that under a mass suicide pact they opened up their city gates to the barbarians.

Comment

• Lord PN,

Of course my people were troubled by the war with a long time ally. But I'm not sure that this is the only reason.

But I think that American people went made when they understand that there leader was attacking there friend the Brazilian. We will send troopers and medical cares to help them against barbarian anarchists and put back the Order and the civilization on these ravaged cities.

----

I will be away (look here).
                          Last edited by ZoboZeWarrior; November 2, 2001, 15:11.
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

• turn 73 to Hunter

Comment

• Who usually gets the turns from the amercians? it seems they have been defeated and I'm not sure who to send the turn to?

Comment

• [q]Hostil intelligence activities are greatly suspected. Spies are trying to destroy my nation as they destroyed the American nation. We are on alerte. Brazilia will declare an endless war with the nation at the root of such disorder ! [q]

I will suggest if a nation is found to be doing this action we form a collation to wipe that nation off the face of the earth who is with me on this?

Not sure if they were wiped out if so the turn order is at the front page of the thread.

Barbarian armies everywhere take care people...
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X