"Back-up girl" for Solver needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Back-up girl" for Solver needed

I cannot continue to next Solver or ask someone to next him.

It is unfair to the nations, he rules.

Therefore - do we have a youngblood, that presently is NOT playing in the same games as Solver, to whom we could cc-send the turns to and would be willing to play and forward the turn if Solver for some reason didn't do "his job" within the 24-hour limit most games uses?!?!
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Which are you talking about now? You know apolyton email had recent problems, don't you?
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Eagles this time.

And no, I didn't knew. My mailserver tells me the mail is delivered and I have not seen anything on from you on the actual thread or in a "I am not here" or "I have trouble" thread.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Didn't remember . What was the last eagles turn? Currently, email problems are resolved, two days ago, about that time.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Turn 33 from the 5th july.

If you didn't get that turn, you should have mailed me 2 days ago - or posted so on the thread.

As moderator you read most post, don't you - at least those from the games, you are part of - or?

I do know some players are "worse" than you - but YOU should be "present" most of the time and therefore not being the one, who are delaying a game! Your absense should be - well something very-very rare.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X