Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it is true. I would had started this game a week ago but some bad luck and some vacations stopped me.

I had asked PN to start it but he had lent his CD to some friends who would be back from vacation after 3 weeks. Then I asked Zobo and jpww to start it instead and have a trial turn before I return. Unfortunately there was a mistake in the player order and some messages was in the French .

Anyway, I thank Zobo for his try so it is jpww's turn .

The reason I ask from a neutral player to start the game is to ensure that the teammates will take close to each other starting positions and that would need the revelation of the map which is not permited to me as I play in this game.

Well, as soon as jpww starts the game and if every player takes close starting positions to their teammate then we may begin.

Comment

Double post...

Comment

It looks like I have some spare time this week, so I will try to set up this game within the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience!
        "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Woo hoo!!! Let's get this show on da road!!
          Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

Ok guys, the damage is done

Remember: In a donut world, distances are deceiving

Enjoy!
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

OK, the game has started at last!
              Refer to Three Guns Part I thread.

Good luck guys and have fun!

Do not post here anymore!

Comment

Working...
              X