Teamhorses 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zobo,

Again we can not read the file here. It is only 2kb in size. Please resend.

Franses
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn resent, but looks like there a problems.

I will the turn with another email account.
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• siderakis will sub me permanently: Tronn@ifrance.com.

Comment

• Turn played and sent.

Salut Kambei.
          Zobo Ze Warrior
          --

Comment

• Is KAMBEI leaving us permanently?
            How come. He is just in. I thought he needed a sub only temperaly.

Welcome Siderakis. Did Siderakis already received the rules and e-mail adresses?
            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Kambei had an illness in the family I hope it turns out well for them

Welcome aboard Siderakis turn 92 sent to Tronn@ifrance.com email me if the addy is wrong
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• I received the turn perfectly. No problem, Blackice.

Well, i'm the new leader of the Mongols, now. I don't know if it is temporary or not but i'm glad to be in the game !

I had a long time playing this turn; With a lot of restructuring to make and new policy to apply.

I'm not sure about one thing : is it a team game or not ?
                If yes, what are the teams ? I don't know the rules.

Anyway, thank you for welcoming me, guys.

Address to the lords of this world :

I'm a peaceful leader of a warrior people. I heritated of a large army but make sure i am going to use it only for the defense of my nation. I am opened to any discussion on treaties that would make my people progress. Some already existing treaties between my country and others may be rediscussed ( but not canceled ! ).

You must know that i don't believe in "accidents", and any kind of agression, as stepping in my territories or killing a diplomat or invading one of my cities by mistake would be instantly and hardly punished, until the total annihilation of the agressor.

Saying this, i wish you all a very long reign.

Turn 92 to Franses.

P.S. : Actually, my email address is siderakis@ifrance.com
                Last edited by Siderakis; October 10, 2001, 11:52.

Comment

• Hi Siderakis,

And welcome.

It's a team-game. Team are :
                  Mongol (you) / Irish (Me).
                  Egypt (Franses) / Greece (Darth Viper)
                  Scotland (Black Ice) / Welsh (Nuke Boy).

Actually time is no more for peaceful relation-ship (Scots are the bad guys ).

Just have a look on previous post.

I will send you diplomatic emails Quinns and Kambei had recieved.

You are french too, I presume. It's a good time to sing together our Glorious "Marseillaise" !

Good luck.

Zobo.
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --

Comment

• Siderakis,

I just mailed the rules and e-mail adresses to you. If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail me. Have fun,

Franses
                    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Mmmmm.... I think you're right Zobo. After having read the rules ( thanks Franses ) it appears that i have to reconsider the situation.

It's a time of diplomatic crisis. Besides all the reorganization problems that my people must face, with the arrival of a new leader and his new methods, i must cope with the current international context.

I declare my full support to my ally the Irish people and its leader Lord Zobo.

Saying so, i hope, nevertheless, that peaceful times will soon come to us.

Siderakis.

P.S. : C'est vrai, je suis français Zobo. Je suis content d'être dans ton équipe.

Comment

• Time to end this thread and start a new one called Teamhorses 5.

THREAD END -- DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE -- CONTINUE IN TEAMHORSES 5
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Working...
                        X