Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 72 to Saddam
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Blackice what is Ivy.zip? I hope this is not some fiend virus attached......If you dont here from me again, well......err you know what has happened .

Im unzipping it now, strangely there is a gif attached to it also

Comment

• Another day in the glorius Inca republic. The knowledge of railroad is fastely approaching. With it, comes an abundance of other things to research.

Turn sent

Hey blackice, why the hell did you send me a picture of an Ivy plant

Or is this just another another sick fetish of yours

Comment

• There's an ivy stationary in Outlook Express which you can use on your e-mails which puts ivy down the left hand side of the message. Could that have anything to do with it?

Comment

• Turn 72 to King Thor

Comment

• 73 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn 73 sent to Saddam
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Inca loggers proceed to cut down massive rows of forests next to the Matphu river...Making way for farms to help feed the people of the Major Metropolitian Incan cities.

World Scenario and Conquer Turn to Stavros

Comment

• Turn 73 to King Thor

Comment

• 74 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Conquer turn 74 to Birdman/Blackice (King of Beers)
                        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 74 off to Saddam
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Turn to Stavros

Comment

• Turn 74 to King Thor

Comment

• I'm back.

Yet another warm thanks to Blackice .
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X