No announcement yet.

Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berXpert is looking for a replacement, I am willing to step in for him if you guys agree.. my e mail is rhodder@hotmail.com
    Hunter

Comment

61 sent to Nuke Boy

Comment

Hello hunter, yes you or J byetheway can replace berXpert. Ill make a descison later as too whats up.

Comment

Sure, I'll take it if you want. Just call me John (or J if short of time). E-mail john.bytheway@btinternet.com any special rules, etc. I should be aware of? I won't be offended if you give it to someone else .

(Edit - sorry to misspell my address and confuse everyone.)

John
          Last edited by J Bytheway; August 4, 2001, 10:29.

Comment

Hunter is involved in many games, thats why I dont think it will be biggie if he let you play this one.

-------------------edit and edit--------------------

Welcome to the game Jbyetheway!

The new playerlist is
            Nukeboy - Nukeboy1960@aol.com - phoenician
            thebirdman - max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk - assyrian
            Saddam - masterdebatez@aol.com - inca
            stavros - steve_auch@yahoo.com - russian
            Paul - paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl - american
            king thor - mustansir@telocity.com - persian
            john.bythewa@btinternet.com (hope thats right)- takes over the roman

Rome is allied with Inca (me) and is crappy status. But I will help you when needed.

jbytheway, you will recieve turns from King Thor and will send them to
            Nukeboy1960@aol.com

If you have any questions speak now or forever hold you peace
            Last edited by faded glory; August 4, 2001, 00:10.

Comment

No, my address is john.bytheway@btinternet.com

No offence, Saddam, but you've misspelt my name in four different ways now, and got it right just once - it's just 'Bytheway' - all one word, no 'e' after the 'By', just to clear that up .

John

Comment

Hey John. Mayby you should make an alias BTW (by the way). Even Saddam should be able to get that

:banned: Sorry Saddam ( and John) - but I couldn't help it
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Yes bird I saw your , your , yoru and your . Now is there , any reason for you to use so many damn smilies

is it possible for you to not use , so much smilies next time. It is hard to read with all those Smilies . How bout using less ok?

btw where is turn

eh Bird?

Im just joking with you max ...

Also JBTW is better alias

[IMG]http:/[/IMG]
                  Last edited by faded glory; August 4, 2001, 14:03.

Comment

American Leader,

You would be wise to ask permission prior to establishing an embassy with our great civilization! Do not venture into our territory for any other purpose. If your diplomat ventures too far, he proceeds at his peril.

BTW Turn to Birdman
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 61 to Saddam.

Our diplomat, who has travelled so far in the desert west of Rome, stands now by the doors of Virconum - closely followed by a bunch of babarians.

Again, we humbly ask Rome for permission to establish an embassy with Rome.

Secondly, we ask you, if you by any chance could remove that babarian. We have troops on our longboat, but I do not want to use them, as I do not wish any diplomatic accidents to happen by using military force in roman territory.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Out of turn: to the Phoenician leader:

I'm not sure if I already had permission to establish an embassy with your predecessor or if I get my civilizations mixed up. If you already have an embassy with me, then I got permission to establish an embassy in return. If not, I hereby ask permission to establish an embassy.

Comment

Turn 61 to King Thor

Comment

62 to NukeBoy

Are there rules about tech swapping or the lack thereof?

Comment

Turn 62 to Saddam.

Thanks to the romans for the help, getting rid of that babarian.

Embassy established - unfortunately it does not look, like I able to teach the roman anything of value . Their society seems more advanced than the assyrian.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 62 to King Thor

Comment

Working...
                                X