Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

55 Sent to Nukeboy
    ==
    Thanks for the Russian exchange we are open for other exchanges later on.

Thanks friends Incans for your maps.

Comment

Turn 55 to Birdman
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn to Saddam.

The assyrians are welcomming diplomats from every nation, that would like to visit our humble small nation.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 55 to King Thor

Comment

56 sent to NukeBoy

Comment

Turn 56 to Saddam.

A humble assyrian diplomat is approching roman territory.

We ask for permission to enter and to - as soon as possible - establish an embassy with Rome.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Many gifts were given to my Roman allies. We hope that the romans will give us there maps as soon as they trade them with the assyrians. So we can view there very elusive empire.

Saddams council has confirmed that, Inca is now the greatest nation on earth. And is light years ahead of the rest of the world in terms of Science and infrastructure......

Only the persians come a second place. But Saddam doubts that Persia will ever equal the glory and power of mighty Inca...

Comment

Turn 56 to King Thor

Comment

We thanks our allies Incas, in this few turns our scientis doubled the amount of science, now we ask you for a loan to complete a Bank that will increase more our science rate.

==
                    57 to NukeBoy

Comment

Turn 57 to Saddam.

Long time has gone, since our mounted patrols have spotted babarian activity. Should we at last have succeded in bringing those hostile natives to a permanent rest?!

Or is that too much to hope for?

Gandhi

Comment

Inca has given some nations of the world some tech... This is in light of Saddams apathetic feelings toward the rest of the world. As Inca progresses into the modern age, whilst the rest of the world is using phalanx to fight off barbarian hordes.

As for the Romans, the loan was granted. But it must be payed back at a future date, that date will be set later on in the game. Inca consider's 800 gold pieces to be mere, 'drop in the bucket'...

Comment

Ok Stavros, your very closed to being nexted..

unless you have already sent the turn out.

In that case you need to post on the forum more often

Comment

Turn 57 to King Thor

Comment

58 sent to Nukeboy
                              ==

Thanks for the loand Incans, and for the tech gift. Soon you will recive both back and more.

Edit.

Do you think it's posible to send another gift? Age of Reason, please
                              Last edited by berXpert; July 24, 2001, 17:48.

Comment

Turn to Birdman
                                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                                X