Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assyrian Leader,

We the Phonecians, request permission to establish an embassy with your civilization. We did not accept your tech exchange offer as our scientists have informed us we will have the tech offered next turn. After we establish our embassy, perhaps we can discuss other exchanges.

BTW Turn to Birdman
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Saddam.

Your diplomat shall be welcome. We look forward to a rich time together.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Oh the Fascists are stirring in Inca!

They preach racial, Spiritual,and Economic Superiority and hatred towards the Communists!

Koklkanphu likes these people. But regrets that current restrictions in the democracy ; wont allow there ideas to be implented.

Atleast not for a few turns yet

Sieg Hiel!

Comment

• Heil Faded. Not Hiel.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 87 to King Thor

Comment

• Assyrians,

We Phonecians have established an embassy and invite you to a celebration. A good time will be had by all.

Nuke Boy

BTW Turn to Birdman
                Last edited by Av8tor; October 26, 2001, 12:45.
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Gav/Saddam.

And we shall be pleased to join that party.

Gandhi

Comment

• We can no longer settle many cities...we are reaching our Max. Therefor I announce the decision to give the Romans the 3 elephants grouped north of Inca land...If they so chose to want it.

Comment

• Turn 88 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 89 to Nuke Boy

Assyrians,

In the endless game of one-up-man-ship that is diplomacy I can assure you that only the Romans know how to throw a real embassy opening party, and so as we establish ours we invite you to a party the likes of which you have never experienced (ever heard of vomitoria )

Incans,

We thank you for your kind offer of land, and although its position far from the core of the Roman empire makes it difficult to colonise soon, a plan to do so has been initiated.

Comment

• I'm undergoing an e-mail address change now thanks to starting university last month. Please send to jjb48@cam.ac.uk from now on instead of john.bytheway@btinternet.com. The latter address will cease to exist in a week or so.

Comment

• Assyrians,

Thanks for attending our reception at the Phonecian embassy. I was a party to be remembered. Thankfully no one heaved or soiled the pool!

Americans,

We need to have a discussion regarding the border of our respective civs. What is your proposal?

BTW Turn to Birdman

Comment

• Nuke Boy, I emailed you a screenshot with a border proposal.

Comment

• I have good news to report. The phoenicians have officially joined the Roman-Inca pact...Now renamed to the Eastern Confederation of Cooperative States (ECCS). The pact safegaurds future generations and tackles issues light years ahead, such as the scrourge of Communism and Pollution. The pact also ensures mutaul defense and open ended trade.

Let it now be known to all nations of the world. No nation should dare refuse...or demand anything from ECCS states. Lest the full powers of Inca will be brought to bare upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X