Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok will resend as soon as i get home!

K its now official I must go fix a printing machine in Port Stanley, will probably be gone for a week. I dont understand why Gen-Chem or Kodak doesnt have there own maintence people a bit closer to there S.American conglomerates. Well I didnt ask to travel, but the guy who used to do this stuff had a heart attack... I guess JBTW can sub. Unless of course I get ahold of the labtop.

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 84 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 85 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn Birdman
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn 85 for Stavros sent to Paul
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn 85 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 86 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn to Birdman
                    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Saddam.

New assyrian families have packed everything they owns, gathered cattle and sheeps - ready for moving to the rich lands, that I have promised them.

Wonder what their reaction will be when they find out, that most of the places are endless plains near the great desert or near the darkblue wild sea. Many of my people have never seen that much water before.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 50 Inca cities are soon to be part of the empire. The first tracks were laid between cuzco and Hauri.

Turn to Stavros

Comment

• I believe that Stavros is away, so please send your turn to his sub Maestro.

Comment

• Turn 86 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 87 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Back now

Comment

Working...
                                X