Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 82 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Stavros my people need land also. I know that the Russians have lots of land. I will not agree to any Russian settlement that intrudes upon Inca settlements in the North of my country. Sorry, but I must put my colonists first

Comment

• Turn 82 to Birdman
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Stavros, I am a bit upset that you feel the need to want to settle close to my cities. Please look at the map I sent you...Understand that since you last viewed Inca maps. Our glorius civilization has spread beyond the Cuzco and Chauchi river valley. In fact we are 3 X bigger then we were when you last saw our maps a few decades ago.

election results are coming in. Nobody knows nothing rightnow. the recount process is taking years

Comment

• I think we can come to some agreement Blackie... There's enough room for all....

Turn sent

Comment

• Turn 82 to King Thor

Comment

• Turn 83 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 83 to King Thor

Comment

• (out of turn-propaganda post)

The Inca empire is now reaching its peak. Gold is everywhere, no one goes hungry, or without shelter. Colonists are being sent north and west. The Empire is reaching its maximum city level- 50 cities. The new president, Kolkanaphu, has issued a scientific decree-Electricity must be discovered. All resources of the state are going to this goal.

Comment

• Turn 84 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• American Leader,

We Phonecians call upon you to explain the presence of your warriors near Carthage. We consider this territory to be our domain and request your prompt removal.

NB

BTW Turn to Birdman
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Turn to Saddam.

The assyrian counsil of HighPriests have decided, that all unsettled usefull plains within 10 days quickmarch from nearest assyrian city should be settled soonest possible - unless that area are closer to some foreing known city.

As we know the map now, this decision should be of no threads to other nations.

But it had to be taken, to avoid future agues with our neighbours about land.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to Stavros

Bah, looks like im going to the falkland islands again next week.

Might need a sub, tho I will try and get ahold of company labtop again . So I might be ok

Nations of the world- Tons of unused Inca goods have been put on the world market. From poppies, to Sugar, to pearls. Its all there! Feel free to buy what you need
                              Last edited by faded glory; October 5, 2001, 01:03.

Comment

• I didn't receive the turn... Please resend

Comment

Working...
                                X