Conquer!!! part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Np
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• 75 to Nuke Boy

Comment

• Dear Roman leader,

We are training our most righteous diplomat for his long journey across the ice towards Roman people.

Comment

• (Out of turn)
          Yes, I know what you mean. Mine's three turns away from your side of the ice now.

Comment

• At the advice of Kolkanphu, Atahpula has scrapped the Phoenician-Inca border treaty. Since no Phoenicians settlers have been observed in and there core citys are no where near the Mochatu River area where the border was proposed. The treaty is considered redundant. Inca settlers are preparing to settle both banks..... Please note High priest Nuke Boy. Your warrior is no longer welcome, turn him back!

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 75 to King Thor

Comment

• 76 to Nuke Boy about half an hour ago

Comment

• Turn to Saddam
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to Stavors

Comment

• Turn Sent

Comment

• Turn 76 to King Thor

Comment

• 77 to Nuke Boy

Sorry for the delay, had modem troubles.

Comment

• Turn to Saddam
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn sent

I am recieving word of a massive uploading of knowledge in Assyria. They must have some pretty damn good scientists . Or some crafty diplomat's

Speaking of diplomats..One is approaching assyrian land now. Please Thor, dont eat him. He is just passing through

Comment

Working...
                                X