Permanent subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent subs

As no turns has reached me this evening (some would already have guessed so, I am writing too much rubbish) I'll make this:

Some have already defined some "teams" f.ex. Maestro often subs Stavros, Blackice often subs me, I often subs St. Jon and so on.

If it would be possible to make a post, where ALL (or at least many) were able to edit the message, then we could have a topic, where everyone could see the preferred sub for any player in any game - if any.

It could make some of the games faster.

I have not made my mind up yet - but as I indicated in the beginning of this mail, I have nothing special serious thing to do right now.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Good idea Bird.

But I would like to inform you that for some time now I am working for a thread that will include some information including some players statistics with information regarding games in progress, alternative email address, etc. and among them an official sub(s).

I have talked with Solver about it and when ready he will top it.

I am going a little slow right now but I hope to have some draft ready in the weekend.

But just for the case the most likely is to sub for Swissy and he will sub for me. In case I am playing with Swissy in a game St Jon will sub me...

Comment

Good idea Mr. Bird.

I think it should be clear for those Games with a Turn Time limit that having a nominated Sub does not mean that 24hrs turns into 48hrs. If the Turn is to be Played within a set time then it should be, regardless of Subs, otherwise you risk the cure being worse than the disease.

I'm easy for nominated Subs:

APQS - Slamp
      LC? - Birdman
      Fast - KT, if it is worth his time, which I doubt, or the AI.

What is the general feeling as to Subs from within the same Game? I am opposed to it but it does seem to be common practise. It was specifically barred from 'LC?', as I feel it to distort the Game, but how do the rest of you stand?
      “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
      - Anon

Comment

Working...
      X