No announcement yet.

Where are my turns????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok solver, no more murdering, rapist, molesting, execution, or any other offensive smilies. Too bad tho , ive got soooooo many

Comment

Saddam, you're welcome to have them. Just don't use them.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ok solver, but im still going to use this one

As for me spamming up threads. I dont, I have a 14k modem. Sometimes I find myself clicking somewhere and the lag takes me else where. Then I dont realize it until its posted. I get kinda mad because pages take about 4 minutes to load .. So I do get pretty frusterated when it goes on the wrong thread

Anyway, Conquer is moving really slow...somebody has had the turn for days now ...Or the turn is circulating and nobody has posted . Either way I havent gotten a turn in 5 days.

Comment

Forget the bull**** Saddam!

You SPAM like crazy and we, on this Forum, are the unfortunate recipients of the fallout from your specious trash no longer counting on the Off Topic Forum towards the Deity Status you so desire!

Oh, what a sad little life you must live.
          “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
          - Anon

Comment

Chill out

90% of my 'spam' isnt intentional, and sometimes i dont recoginize it as spam.I speak truth when I tell you about my accidental posts.There is a serouis problem when it comes to mouse clicks . Besides, my post count doesnt reflect what you just said.
            Last edited by faded glory; June 1, 2001, 14:53.

Comment

Heh Saddam you have miss posted in every thread and topic I know of lol I have been commenting about it for a month or so give it a break would you really who cares about post counts ? Do you win a prize or something lol. Your count goes up on it's own with relevant post's like if you have something to say say it.

lol check the threads Saddam you are everywhere saying oppppps damn wrong topic sometimes more than once lol. Good luck you will share the prize with the rest of us right? I mean we have shown lot's of patience.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

How is it that you 'oops' or 'SONOVA*****' so often on Threads that have absolutely nothing to do with you?

The speed of your modem is irrelevent, as you well know, and your 'mistakes' do not prevent you from posting comments upon those Threads that you 'accidentally' visit.

You were a PitA on the OT Forum and you are a worse one here as at least OT everybody expects irrelevant trash to be contributed to the most worthwhile of Threads.

Do the poor souls on the SMAC and Civ2 Forums have to put up with this as well?
                - Anon

Comment

lol
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

It really is not so funny.
                    - Anon

Comment

Working...
                    X