Feeling "kind of satisfaction"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling "kind of satisfaction"

Though we have just as few (2 or 3) active Australians as we have Danish CTP-fans (1), I dare to make this thread.

Congratulations til the Danish Prince of The Crown with his wife, Mary, from Australia (Tasmania) (just married) - they might make it to the Thrown!
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

What a great couple they made, and what a fantastic down to earth guy the Crown Prince is, so unafraid to make his true feelings known. A credit to his country!
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

It's good to be king !!
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

With the incredible fascination that Americans have toward British royalty, I believe that secretly, many Americans wish they had a King rather than some backwater president that seems to, somehow, always fill the office.

My congratulations to the soon to be King of Denmark!
        Last edited by quinns; May 15, 2004, 16:00.

Comment

Funny you should say that. I went to a museum exhibition awhile back called "The Treasures of Spain." They passed out a little 2x3 pamphlet about the exhibition, and on the front page they had a picture of the king and queen of spain dressed out in very royal looking clothing. I was very impressed, and carried it around in my wallet for several days looking at and thinking. If we had a king, sigh... It's good to be king, smile.... If were I the king, dream ....
          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Re: Feeling "kind of satisfaction"

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
            Though we have just as few (2 or 3) active Australians as we have Danish CTP-fans (1), I dare to make this thread.

Congratulations til the Danish Prince of The Crown with his wife, Mary, from Australia (Tasmania) (just married) - they might make it to the Thrown!
            So is that a proposal Max?

Comment

Hardly - unless this is one between one of the most important subjects for both Danish and Australians.

BEER
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
              X