Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posts all Cracks & Cheats here (Please.. PLEASE TOP the Tip of da Tops!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts all Cracks & Cheats here (Please.. PLEASE TOP the Tip of da Tops!)

Ok

Math had a great point

One location for cheats & cracks

Here is really only crack i know of...works fairly well
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Ok..I know of another..but for real..i am coming clean and promise to never use them in another game...

Blackice..I am coming clean!

I looked and looked..Heck..come here..YOU take a real close look..dont you agree that my former dirty deeds of "crack" are now wiped clean off ??
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok...Fluffy the wonder cats has "eluded" that she may have had some "knowledge" of some Hacking going on..

Ok..So I go to the District Attorney..and we have a stenographer there..and witness-AND OF COURSE A MODERATOR!!! and she "literally" comes clean..all over the D.A.'s desk..she "spills" her guts..

Whoa!!

Come to find out..and BOY!!

DO I FEEL LIKE A BIG DUMMYY!!!!

Her "Hack" confession had little to do with this type of Hack..or..does it..
      Attached Files

Comment

For those whom dont know Fluffy!!
        Attached Files

Comment

One thing that impresses me, Troll, is that you managed to create a thread and reply to your own post 3 times within 36 minutes and before anyone else got a chance to reply

Do you want som juicy cheats? Can you handle the cheats. Can you REALLY handle the cheats???

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Dimytes
            One thing that impresses me, Troll, is that you managed to create a thread and reply to your own post 3 times within 36 minutes and before anyone else got a chance to reply

Do you want som juicy cheats? Can you handle the cheats. Can you REALLY handle the cheats???

©Dimytes 2004
            You come here in your ******y whites....and you will show me some respect...

Truth...you want the truth??

You talk of cheats and hacks but you know what? You dont wanna know about cheats and hacks..see..i sit across a bay from a Big Cheatin hack so you cant bluff me..

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
            Attached Files

Comment

On top of that all cheats are logged in the link(s) I posted in the other thread. One was called tricks and cheats...

It is summed up after 500-900 probably more post's. Anything that alters the game play from it's published intended use is a cheat, or "bug" as we like to call them.

Any use of said bugs without all players agreeing is cheating.

So if in doubt post it for a community ruling. Do not use them then claim I did not know, of course you do, was it in the tutorial? is it in the rules? If not ask before you impliment it.

The whole Idea here is to have fair even matches, not hey look I found a game flaw I can keep to myself in order to beat all comers...

Game three where I get the oh I have so many games with so many rules I forgot I was not to use the mine under city etc...

Enough people keep track of these things the excuse is getting worn out. I mean you have people joining games a year old using these bugs, give it a break they were not even known when these games started...
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                On top of that all cheats are logged in the link(s) I posted in the other thread. One was called tricks and cheats...

It is summed up after 500-900 probably more post's. Anything that alters the game play from it's published intended use is a cheat, or "bug" as we like to call them.

Any use of said bugs without all players agreeing is cheating.

So if in doubt post it for a community ruling. Do not use them then claim I did not know, of course you do, was it in the tutorial? is it in the rules? If not ask before you impliment it.

The whole Idea here is to have fair even matches, not hey look I found a game flaw I can keep to myself in order to beat all comers...

Game three where I get the oh I have so many games with so many rules I forgot I was not to use the mine under city etc...

Enough people keep track of these things the excuse is getting worn out. I mean you have people joining games a year old using these bugs, give it a break they were not even known when these games started...
                Thats my point..as I figured everyone had it figured out......

Oh...reminds me Mr. Blackice..that you have a valid point..if the game came with it then it must have been intended use by all.....correct?

umm..maybe i shouldn't go there..BUT..

when one plays an online game....I would suggest clicking the rules prior to entering so as that a snake dont jump up and BITE YER @R$E

Ok

Peace

Grandpa "Da-Excluder-of CTP-shipped-and designed-to-B-excluded-Units"Troll
                Attached Files

Comment

Hear Hear.

Its one of the reasons i setup the CtP2 strategy website (see homepage link) because starting out in MP is hard enough, but to learn all these tricks etc takes forever and i think its VERY wrong when old players dont try to teach new players Id rather play a close exciting game and lose, than a long boring game where i simply grow my economy bigger than my less experienced opponent and win easily
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Troll the rules feature, u know until I ventured into your game the other day and you had posted to read the rules...I never even noticed it's use DOH!

Great point, as for the rest too true, we have slic commands and other features but was it intended for creating unfair advantage. I found the email from activision where they admitted they never knew the switch rush buy exsisted... they called it a bug... That was the main reason GL folded. Paul and other top dogs argued it was fair, after all they won a few 100 games using it and keeping it to themselves.

I remember the GL strategies thread was empty for an awful long time. In fact the league folded with maybe one post and I think it was from H. He too was pissed and created the save game patch, then quit...

I have to correct an earlier comment about zeratul, he did not know of the rush buy, he coment that paul and others had found a bug but at the time did not know what it was. Zeratul, ming was the top dog then started losing to paul and his ilk because to the switch buy bug. Yup a real hero...best in the world right...

Maquiladora too true, we try here, us old timers have made an effort to post our stuff and continue to encourage the newbies to do the same. So far it looks good, a very good community of players here.

It also stands out like a sore thumb when some of the so-called-best players in the world contribute nothing and make excuse after excuse not to play in a tight moderated game.

I think you will find the average player here would rather play the same game. A tight game, evenly matched because of posted strategies and win or lose it sure was fun. A game, fun what a concept Not always about winning but how yo play the game. A community players that help each other to get better, therefore producing far better games.

I remember as I said I followed the ctp2 community closely. What a mess it became and ended the same. There is still one player there, at least he was and I still hunt him with the cheat tittle of the year award.

As with GL it only takes a few to bring the whole thing down with mistrust. Unfortunate but true.

Also do not let me mislead you I see the advantage of playing with these bugs. Speeds up online play etc, provided as you said all know about it and all are aware of the game start with thier use. This too I will give credit to Yoda and a few others as they ask before the games now. Yoda has taught me a few and I have passed them on...
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      Troll the rules feature, u know until I ventured into your game the other day and you had posted to read the rules...I never even noticed it's use DOH!

Great point,
                      ...and to "clarify" or "rectify"..it is the

REVIEW BUTTON THAT a person would need to press..

Thus, one would know when I am playing..I .um..mean...anyones rulz!!

Ok..Peace

GT
                      Attached Files

Comment

....so am to assume that the lack of participation here means we have no more......hidden thoughts or actions..that we once again turn back to our first love..CallTo Power...and not say that we are or even you are:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X