Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, How do I play?

Hi,

I'm new to this sight. I would like to play against someone or get into a game with multiple players. Can someone assist me?

Sure go to the online thread and post for a game, many will jump on it including me.

Welcome aboard. :0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Thanks blackice. I know the concepts of the game but I'm far from mastering it. I look foward to learning with you all.

Comment

sounds good the more players the more fun.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Welcome around here, hope you enjoy your stay. Don't get scared of me, I'm quite friendly actually .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Don't listen to him, he is the devil incarnate,

Actually lilgabe meet Solver our friendly, stern and very fair Moderator. My book he is the best on these forums.

So did my sucking up get me a get out of solver hall pass free?

Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X