NEED HELP!? What's going on???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP!? What's going on???

Hi! I want to play the multiplayer mode with a friend of mine and the game couldn't find the server, ok and someone told me to install this new server file favailable rom this site to my ctp folder and I did that

and then two servers came up on the screen and I could log in with no difficulty but I and my friend were the only ones in the lobby ???? then I created a game and asked him to join me up and this message of "joining the game" came up on his screen but nothing happened after that and the message stayed there ???? (We have waited for more than 5 mins)

Could anyone please tell me what the problem was? Has anyone got the latest and reliable servers to play CTP mulitplayer (not play by e-mail) ???

Any help or suggestion would be much appreciated

CTP Newbie

I have heard rumors that multiplayer works poorly if the one setting up the game uses XP or Win2k. I have had that problem myself and never been able to start a multiplayer. I am using XP. Anyone that can confirm this?

Comment

2k is curable winxp is too but takes much more work. So the answer is yes thye are problematic.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Working...
      X