MP Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Question

I have been having a great deal of difficulty being able to play CTP MP with Windows 2000 NT. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help?
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Re: MP Question

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
    I have been having a great deal of difficulty being able to play CTP MP with Windows 2000 NT. Can anyone offer any suggestions or help?
    I would pose this question to someone with authority..perhaps..say...

George Bush...

I have played him and have had no problems..well..except encroachment issues which required some conflict resolution but that has all been worked out!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

If I am not mistaken Nuke you have to enable UDP in your network settings.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Pete,

Thanks for your help. I'm not much of a techie. Can you tell me what I need to do?
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

network then properties then tcp properties enable udp packets, not on that wording but it will get you there.
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Actually my question has to do with starting a game on a pc with Windows ME and then transferring (while travelling) to a pc with Windows 2000 nt. Any suggestions. The other player seems unable to load.

Comment

I would think the problem then would be the NTFS vs. FAT32. I have not much experience in win 2000 but would have to wonder if there is a compatability setting in it too.

Same would apply to ME, I never got into them I rather thought both were bad O.S.'s.

I would look to see if both are fat32 if not address that first. Then look to some form of dos compatability program and run it on both machines. The programs do exsist and are free to D.L. off the net.

Or look for compatabilty, ability went loading the game.

Ok now what exactly is the error message and are you emailing these turns or direct input from a saved file on a CD or floppy's or network?
              Or do we?

Comment

Working...
              X