Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Game Wanted Dec 7 2003

Is anyone interested in a MP game today? If so email me at NukeBoy1960
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Re: MP Game Wanted Dec 7 2003

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
    Is anyone interested in a MP game today? If so email me at NukeBoy1960
    You wanna play?

I have a game set at 3:00 for Filix..but ifin you like my settings you could play me?

Let me know..Ill be around in a few..just in from church and gotta get me sweet tea made and then vegitate for duration of the day!

Peace

Grandpa-"Still-respecting-George W.Bush" Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Troll,

What time zone are you in?
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
        Troll,

What time zone are you in?
        Eastern its like almost 11 am. now and I emailed you I can play all day now since Filix cant play but an hour or so and its late when hes available..
        so let me know and we shall have a go!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'll meet you in the lobby

Comment

I'm online today as well.. :0) 2 games so far.
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Working...
            X