Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving

Because I cannot find the time anymore to play my games, as some of you may have noticed, I will withdraw from all games I am currently playing. These are:

Another World
    Conquer!
    Civilized World
    Team Spirit
    Giant Bird

I will continue to play until subs have been found for all games.

thanks for a great time,

Stephan
    Ash nazg dubratuluk
    ash nazg gimbatul
    ash nazg trakutaluk
    agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Too bad, Stephan. Hope you can find some time later ... once you get your priorities straight

I found that a good way to do it is just play ONE (or two MAXIMUM) pbem challenge games (they are very low maintenance). That way you don't spend anymore than about 10 minutes a day... you can find time for 10 minutes a day, Stephan... Can't you? And tell that father of yours to quit playing around with that Civ3 mess and come back to CTP where he belongs. We miss him!

Comment

Have you tried to talk with your father? Maybe he would "help" you out in some of your games?

And read the wise words from Quinns - or do as I did, change your job and life completely and get your "priorities" straight.

For those who knew what I was doing and know what I am doing now (read my profile), I can tell: Yes I have a much harder work to do now - no limits in time of the day when to work and when to relax. But I like it!!!! I just do it.

That is partly the reason why I got the time to join the SL-league) - the time I had for relaxing.......
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure I will come back to this community some day (once i get my priorities straight ), and I will finish my challenge game with Bird, although I might not be able to play a turn every day But you never know I might start missing the game soon and be back in no time .
        Ash nazg dubratuluk
        ash nazg gimbatul
        ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

I hope to see you comming back soon Stephan

It was good to have you around so make sure you stick around, visit us from time to time and drop a note

Comment

I sure will
            Ash nazg dubratuluk
            ash nazg gimbatul
            ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hey your're leaving? Drag, you are a great adversary, and very nice people You and your Dad that is

Feel like a one on one some time, draw up the map and send the turn on. That extends to the Old man too... :0)

Stop by some time as they said earlier.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

bye
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    bye

What are you doing here, Horsie?

I suspect you have a secret CtP fetish !
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

if the multiplayer works now I would like to give it a try. I still have the game.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

You're confusing something. CtP1 multiplayer has worked since shortly after the release. Both PBEM and normal MP are good, and even support mods to a degree, though that's not recommended.

CtP2 is the game with broken MP. PBEM doesn't work there as of yet, even though normal MP is quite playable.

Let me know anytime you want a game of either on ICQ...
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                        X