Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenge Match ROUND II: King Dimytes vs Wannabe Troll: A Rude awakening erupts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Viking Empire has now declared war against the Irish nation. After several backstabs from this untrustworthy people we now have decided to turn their cities to dust!

Galway has fallen and London Exchange is now in the hands of the Viking Empire, where it belongs.
    Also the Irish city, Dunshaughlin, has fallen.

Our best soldiers are sent together with the navy to the front line in order to fight the cowardly Irish!

Comment

Well, not to be a dirty old wet rag, but right now i am just over a Million and you have 27 million, I am still learning this MP PBEM deal and my hat goes off to you, AGAIN Dimytes...good game and I concede, you have Edisons Lab coming on and that is like scoring the 4th Touchdown in a quarter, me already down by 2 TD's..sooo...

Congrats on 2nd Victory, I felt my game play somewhat improved, but not enought o compete..you have again done very well, if I could at least "GRASP" how you do so well, I keep getting caught up in a war or maybe being born a Moron is my Handicap??

At any rate..

again

I couldnt be more embarrassed if I had a WEBCAM and you all folks saw me eating me snack!!

Peace

Grandpa "Been-Smacked-down-like-a-B!@T(H-"Troll
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Thanks!

About my pop count it must be bugged somehow. At turn 110 it jumped from 1.700 000 to 17.000 000 but only thing that happened that turn was that Stonhenge became obsolete. Must be a bug in the showing of the population.
        A more acurate number should be around 2.700 000 I guess.

Your PG looked pretty OK until turn 100, much better than first match. But then I slowly started to build up for a war against the Irish and my PG went berzerk and became a vertical line after I invaded 4 cities in 2-3 turns

I will look into your turns again to see if I can find anything that could be improved.

Thanks for the match again, even though we didn't play much against eachother!

Comment

You are a Gracious taskmaster...I will name my First Rodent Child after you!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X