Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenge Match ROUND II: King Dimytes vs Wannabe Troll: A Rude awakening erupts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Dimytes
      I sent turn 52 to you on 11-30-03 @ 4:48 my time (p.m.)..did you receive it yet?

Thanks

awaiting your return response!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

No turn in mailbox. Resend please

Comment

No turn in mailbox. Resend please
          On its way!

Have a blessed day!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Attached Files

Comment

And returned, let the battle continue! Looks very even on the powergraph so far. You have been a good student

Comment

And returned, let the battle continue! Looks very even on the powergraph so far. You have been a good student
              But Master, I have learned to snatch pebble from your hand and yet..you are again steppin out witht he settlers!

I am trying though..believe me..I have a big bowl of blue pills every other city space so my folks "Stay alert"

I am feeding my people lots of bananas to hide their medication..er..pills..
              Peace

Grandpa Troll
              Attached Files

Comment

Blue has gotten a lesson delivered,, Slavers..Fat Jacks Slaver service..and I will find the rrest and rid my Kingdom of them thar lowlifes!

Grrrrrrrrr

But alas, I am now "interrogating" one of their so-called temporary employemnet agency types, you know..give people part time work..
                Why they took mine and I took theirs!!

Peace

Grandpa "didnt-want-to-but-was-forced-to" Troll
                Attached Files

Comment

1st island conquered, island no 2 getting explored and conquered. My brave scouts have given reports of huge resources.

A big expidition has now been sent to this new promised land in order to incorporate it into the Viking empire.

Comment

The glorious vikings has now finished the first fase of their epic.
                    Second fase initiated, now watch theese comming out of nowhere...

Comment

Yeah..I am impressed and have learned somewhat of your Epic Tactics..Sifu..

I will pay attention so i may too imitate Attila The Dimytes one day!!

One day I may soar with the Eagles or Fly with the hawks..but alas I have now to settle to hang out with the Turkeys and Ducks..on the ground..but still trying to fly high as a Dimytes!!

Peace

Grandpa "Not-2-Old-2-Learn" Troll
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ok

Learned many valuable lessons in recent turns!

#1-AI does love slaving..so I had to get into that sinkhole

#2-While I at first found it great lost a city that was size 3 to revolt..will learne from that!

#3-Destroyed city while retaking..poor Hebrews..

#4-Really Helps my Science and overall status among the powergraph

#5-You Wabbit Hunter/maker have taught me a valuable lesson..keep making cities!!

#6-Expand..Expand..Expand..!!

#7-Cant wait for next turn!!

#8- Love them little barbs that "willingly" become good little recruits in Trolldoms Servanthood

I have resolved that due to the Ai being a Snake-In-da-grass..I have to "Chram" them into being nice...

You are very sleepy..look into my eyes..you wanna sit in Trolls Lap and dance 4 me..ugh..I mean work for me

Peace

Grandpa-"Didnt want to but was made to Slave" Troll
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well..at the very least I aint the doormat no more!!!

I am very please with the progress I have made...and look forward to what lies ahead..

At least at this point you dont have me 2:1 ratio...in POP count

Looking forward to what lies ahead!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                          Attached Files

Comment

I still am "Uh-Mazed" at your excellent Pop-Count abilities!!

U Go Boy!!

Peace

Grandpa troll
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the Irish have decided to rid me from the world by invading Ostersund...allthough I have given them maps, money, and sience.
                              They will soon regret that they ever set their feet on viking ground...

Comment

Where is the turn?

My people cries out for blood!

They want reveeeeeenge!

The Irish must be destroyed, their cities must be turned into dust.

Comment

Working...
                                X