X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time i'm back for good!

Lung...is...BACK!!!

And i've found my disk!

So, which patches do i need again? From memory, it's 1.2 and 1.2.1 that i need. Is that correct? If so, why does Apolyton no longer have the 1.2 patch??

It's okay though, as i've found it elsewhere, but before i download stuff which may not easily be uninstalled, i would like to confirm.

Anyone care to tell me if they are the correct patches?

It's good to be back

Who cares?

Lung,

All you need is 1.2. I forgot what the 1.2.1 "hack" is for... But I never needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
      Who cares?

Lung,

All you need is 1.2. I forgot what the 1.2.1 "hack" is for... But I never needed it.
      Bugger! You mean i put it in for nothing? If it's unnecessary, then it only opens the possibility of causing errors.

I must say, though, that it's great to be able to open turns in seconds, instead of in eons like it took on my old computer. Man, now it opens FAST!

It's about time that they finally put the banana in

Comment

Lungius Lagger no more, eh?

Welcome to the Big Leagues my friend!

Lung, I dont remember you playing MP online?

If so beware of WINXP when it coms to saving, almost impossible..ALMOST...

Good luck my friend and welcome back!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

PS..

can you beat up Blackice for me?

He done taken my lunch, my sunglasses, my speedo and now what honor I built up beating a newbie, was feeling good about myself now he wants me to play him..

I feel like Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp going up against Johnny Ringo (Micheal Biehn) in Tombstone, I knowest I cannot beatest him...

So I have to hire someone to beat him for me...
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
        X