Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you position your Sliders in a MP Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you position your Sliders in a MP Game?

I am as allways trying to learn more how the best of da bestest win so greatly!

I seen some truly great players and some not so great players, so I monitor the winning ways and have learned some really profound things.

SLIDERS!

I learned the most successful way for me is in THEOCRACY is this;

WORKDAY: MAX HOURS>back off as needed for happiness adjustments

WAGES: MINIMUM and then increase to default as happiness adjustments dictate

RATIONS: One above Minimum for as long as possible then increase per happiness adjustment needs.

I decrease MAX worday first to default setting for my first happiness adjustment

My second is wages to default then increase for the next two happiness increases.

Just wondering so i can try to increase my knowledge for what is my all time favorite game!

Thanks

Peace

Grandpa Troll

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE FOREVER SAFE FROM ME CATCHING THEM:

Blackice Paul Yoda Catete Quebec Pin

Aero Luisitano Quinns BerXpert

Faded Glory-Hole Milamber Dr Seuss-Steven King-DrBibber Erni Schortie Mathemagician David42One

Checkmate I forget the other Canadian whom has broken English and poor sense of humor that plays online!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Any other players Past or present or Future whom pick up this game and play it, their children, dogs,cats and Deaf,Blind and dumb Grandparents!
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Re: Where do you position your Sliders in a MP Game?

Originally posted by Troll
    I am as allways trying to learn more how the best of da bestest win so greatly!

WORKDAY: MAX HOURS>back off as needed for happiness adjustments

WAGES: MINIMUM and then increase to default as happiness adjustments dictate

RATIONS: One above Minimum for as long as possible then increase per happiness adjustment needs.

I decrease MAX worday first to default setting for my first happiness adjustment

My second is wages to default then increase for the next two happiness increases.
    Let me say it a different way and see if I got ya.

Start out with---
    max work
    min wages.
    one more than min food.

Then when you have to keep the happiness

1st. back off one on work.
    2nd. increase wages by one.
    3rd. increase wages by one again.
    4th. increase wages by one for the third time.
    5th. increase food by one.

What is your criterion for happiness?
    How ticked do thay gotta be to get raise?

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE FOREVER SAFE FROM ME CATCHING THEM:

Blackice Paul Yoda Catete Quebec Pin

Aero Luisitano Quinns BerXpert

Faded Glory-Hole Milamber Dr Seuss-Steven King-DrBibber Erni Schortie Mathemagician David42One

Checkmate I forget the other Canadian whom has broken English and poor sense of humor that plays online!
    Is this the expert list or the fecal roster?

And why am on it
    Last edited by checkMate; August 12, 2003, 00:07.
    If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

first couple of turns i normally max work, lower rations to end and give them all the gold(normal 5), i like to get out units fast to keep barbs out and explore, and get the city growing fast, once i get a couple cities i knock my gold back down and tech up
      :)

Comment

I always try to keep workday maxed. I'll increase rations to adjust happiness first, if it hits max I'll adjust wages, even all the way to max. If that happens I know I need a new government...

Which brings up government choices.

I know there are a lot of them in the game, but which ones are most often used?

I jump from the original default to Theocracy, then Facisim, then Corporate Republic usually.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
        X