Prodigious Row ( new Game 1 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 7 sent to jkl.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by gumpold
      I guess I missed this thread. My new e-mail address is jkl620<@>sbcglobal.net
      glad to hear youre still there gumpold
      how about your son ? flameflash said he had problems with his mail account too.
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

jkl, please send your turns to dimytes. i mailed you with his address.
        turn 7 forwarded to dimytes.

Comment

Please send my turns to: CTP_Protoss@yahoo.com
          thanks
          turn 8 is off to nukeboy
          :)

Comment

turn 8->pave
            Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

who has the turn?
              Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

the turn was with jkl.
                i tried a resend, but his email doesnt seem to work anymore. probably his mailbox is full.

i nexted jkl and sent the turn to Dimytes.

@jkl
                please check the mailbox issue and let us know if youre still playing.

@all
                i'll try to check for turns of this game more often in the future with my exams being over. sorry for the delay.

Comment

turn 9 resent to Pave.

Comment

to speed things up, if i dont get a CC of a turn within 24 hours but notice it before 48 hours, i will resend the turn and give an additional 24 hours. if i notice it later i will directly next the respective player.

Comment

• jkl nexted, turn 9 sent to Vandal.

Vandal, if you dont play this turn i will look to replace you !

jkl, are you still playing in this game ?

Comment

• the same question goes to Pave.

Comment

• math and whoever is before jkl,
                          please copy his turns to me (jkl620@sbcglobal.net) and I'll make sure he plays them.

Comment

• i did so with turn 9 on 21.april, gumpold. i didnt receive a turn anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumpold
                              whoever is before jkl,
                              please copy his turns to me (jkl620@sbcglobal.net) and I'll make sure he plays them.
                              that would be Pave then. i mailed him.

Comment

• I just checked all my folders, neither of us ever got it.

I received one copied from you in another game but not this one.

If you can find a replacement for him, I'm sure that will be fine with him. Otherwise I'll try to make sure he keeps playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X