Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoda

I had same problem

I had NO SCENARIOS WHATSOEVER on my PC...I could never save a MP game and reload it without "No Scenraio Found"

I had WINXp

How did I solve this?

Got rid of WINXP and installed WIN98SE..problemo Solved!

Good Luck

PS

I tried making CTP compatible..didnt work

just a little feedback is all!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      Back to the dlink 701 bad news Yoda it only allows a few ports to be open at a time so online gaming with that router and CTP is not going to be easy.

The best bet is zone alarm and 1 turn off the dlink firewall...
      Ok, I changed the firewall from the 701 to a DL 604. I openned ports 21000-21300 UDP but it still seems to have a problem. Any ideas?

Comment

You have to open your network protocals and allow udp to go through.

That should do it.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

I was trying to use a d-link to play RON on game-spy.
          It actually did work. However, whenever the power goes off, or I don't hold my head at the right angle, or the moon is full, it quits working at all. Can't get it to talk to my ISP for love nor money. A few times after futzing with it for about a day straight, it will unexplicably start working until next time something happens. I finally got tired of it and just disconnected it.

Anybody have any idea what that could be?
          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Yoda just joined a game with me then had to go for a family barbecue I believe..so it seems to work..at least the joing part of his problem

Peace

Grandpa Toll

Comment

Sounds good so far Troll. You gaming today?

Checkmate check for a firmware update or patch, apply it. If that does not work it is defective.
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                Sounds good so far Troll. You gaming today?

Checkmate check for a firmware update or patch, apply it. If that does not work it is defective.
                Yes..I been on about 45 minutes...

No one on...

Ill check back from time to time

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Working...
                X