Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully you got this turn... 55
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Blackice,

I received it. Thank you. I will play as well as Darth Viper. After that please sent to our sub.

See you,

Franses

PS: Perhaps when I return the people of Egypt will have found another civilization. They are quite lonely now.
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Sub... where is it docked east or west coast?

r.middelkoop@stud.tue.nl

I'll just email them...
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 56 to Stavros.

In the near future, the biggest russian ship ever seen will raise its enourmous sails. Destination is the dark northern ocean.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 56 sent to sub
            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 57 to Stavros
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn received from Starvos 56 turn sent to Franses sub 57
                Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 58 for King Thor sent to Birdman.

I suppose either Quinns or St Jon is going to replace King Thor here ?
                  veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Turn received from both King Thor and moderator.

Turn from Thor played. Turn 58 to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn -> Blackice

Comment

• Turn 58 sent to sub and Maestro
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Just thought i'd drop in for a look at this game, because i'm bored. Well, nothing much happening here! It looks like you've made my boredom complete!

BTW, hey, why can't i rate this thread? Can't we rate them anymore? I had a great rating for you guys, too

Comment

• Turn 59 to Stavros.

Ranks this turn:

Russian (me)
                            Assyrian
                            Incan
                            Mexican
                            Egyptian
                            Chinese.

Who get's first to London Exchange - me or ???

Hope I will - then I go for EL. And then........ I will really be pleased if I succeds in being the fox this time - the one everyother are hunting (hopefully not down)

Gandhi

Comment

• turn sent

Comment

• Turn 59 sent to sub
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X