No announcement yet.

Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Maestro. Nice to know you are watching over us.
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Only just started as a moderator, and four turns received already.

Maybe this game does not need a moderator.

Maybe the sheer thought of me being a moderator is scary enough to make this game fly.
      veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• Welcome Meastro

turn send
        Ash nazg dubratuluk
        ash nazg gimbatul
        ash nazg trakutaluk
        agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• It sure helped.

Turn to Stavros.

As a reward for your coorporation, I have granted all my neighbors a gift from the endless russian library of knowledge.

I hope you will enjoy the present - and though one nation might think my gift is tiny, I can only say that is because your nation are doing well already. You have some fine scientists yourself.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sure it help with a moderator.

I was more than lucky, that Thor did forgot to cc his turn to Maestro - prevented Maestro for nexting me.

I played the turn 26 hours ago, I wrote on the forum - but forgot to forward the turn to Stavros.

What a j... I am.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• If it makes you feel better Mr. Bird

I have been there done that

Turn 50 sent
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 51 to Stavros (and yes, it is forwarded now).

The land my longship found is only some very small islands.

We will continue our seek for the lost nations.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 51 sent to Franses
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 52 to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 52 sent
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 53 to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 54 to Stavros.

In our seek for the lost nations, we have again asked all for exchange of maps.

Rumours will know, that somewhere a wonder should be build, that enables the lucky nation to communicate with nations from the lost world. But we, the russians, are not able to find even a trace to where this knowledge might be found or wonder to be builded.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn sent
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 55 to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Combined post with Darth Viper

Darth Viper and I will be away untill August 24.

The mailadres of our sub is:
                                r.middelkoop@stud.tue.nl
                                Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Working...
                                X