Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

Well, I received a turn also. Or didn't I?

Anyway I did sent a turn to Darth Viper (not to be confused by Stavros ) a number of hours ago.
    Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn to Stavros 7½ hour ago.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• As neither Stavros nor Maestro (turn was send cc Maestro) has played, turn nexted and forwarded to Blackice (sub for Notuncommon).
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• TURN 47 TO FRANSES
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 48 to Stavros (both addresses).

Message to the leader of the incans:

The russians are not going to settle far away from our land, we just meet a poor wandering tribe, that felt lost in this big world.

We have provided him with a map and some food, pls let him go in peace - or give him a ticket back home if/when you see him.

Gandhi

Comment

• Birdman, it looks like you have to next again if we want to keep this game roling.
              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Nothing happening here?
                Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Resent with copy to Blackice. Sorry for the delay.

Gandhi

Comment

• TURN 48 SENT TO FRANSES
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Any news here?

Gandhi

Comment

• The last thing I know about this game is that is was sent to Thor many days ago by Darth Viper. I will ask Darth to next Thor and to sent it on to you.
                        Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn 49 to Stavros.

I am going to find a moderator for this game, as is goes too slow - unless you all starts sending me spammails, then I'll better go back to my cage :banned:

And no serious:

Bad news: Babarian activity spottet again in the southwestern corner.

Just news (I hope): The wild tribe, that decided to join my nation suddently faces a foreing phalanx. We do hope, that the settler will be treated polite - eventually given knowledge of the shortest and fastest way back to nearest russian city.

Good new (again, I hope): Our first longship, that sailed out years ago has brought back signs of life. A maildove came back, the mail informs me, that the crew have sight of a shore, just in the middle of black nowhere. It is still too early to tell, if this is an upopulated island or if the land is home for one of the nations, that our old legends tells was lost 1000's of years ago, when dark clouds was spreading all over our world, almost killing all known life.

Due to this, I have asked all known nations to exchange the knowledge of the world, that each of us do have.

Gandhi

Comment

• I wholehartedly support your idea of a moderator, Birdman.
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Maestro kris.maes@planetinternet.be is now moderator in this game. All turns should be sent cc to Maestro.

Turn 49 resent to Stavros with cc Maestro. Time starts counting now.

If a turn is not played and forwarded within the 24 hour limit, he will next the player and forward it.

Personally I think the moderator should be allowed to go through all the units, letting all units with a predefined move take the move - before he press next. But that is a question?!?!

Here is the turn list:

TheBirdMan, Ivan of Russia, max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk
                              Stavros, DonCarne of Mexico, steve_auch@yahoo.com
                              Nouncommon, (Notuncommon replaces Creator), Creator of Assyria, presently subbing Blackice, blackicegl@home.com
                              Franses, Franses of Egypt, Frans.Middelkoop@BlueJarf.nl
                              Darth Viper, (Darth Viper replaces Aaginor), Aaginor of the Incan, stephan@BlueJarf.nl
                              Thor, Taipan of China, mustansir@telocity.com
                              Moderator: Maestro, kris.maes@planetinternet.be
                              Last edited by TheBirdMan; July 24, 2001, 14:58.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 49 sent to Franses and Maestro received copy...

Welcome aboard Maestro
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X