Giant Bird part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am pretty sure Maestro has played.

He wrote me, he had notes about establishing an embassy with another nation just as he did again?!

My answer was, he might be right - but we had to start again from somewhere (turn 44).

So I suppose, it is time for Blackice (as sub for Notuncommon) to play or get nexted.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I know Blackice as an incredibly fast player so I am 99% sure he did not receive the turn.
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Hi people nope have not received a turn yet...

So whoever was to send me turn 44 do so I will have it played ASAP lets get this thing moving again Email and I are on 24x7

Thanks Franses, I assume the turn goes to you, so here it is turn 44 on the way.
        Last edited by blackice; June 9, 2001, 06:53.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• I think I saw a turn in my mailbox, but I lost it. I've been having trouble with my mail, could someone please resend it? Or next me I'm fine either way.
          King Thor

Comment

• The turn from King Thor played and forwarded to Stavros.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Land ho fellow swashbucklers!

Arr! Me central processing unit has been sent to the shipyard for some minor repairs, as ye might already know.
              The SS Thunderbird should return in no longer than a fortnight, and blast be them scurvy dogs if it isn't!
              Shiver me timbers! Me gots a cravin' for ye olde Call To Power! The treasure hold nearly emptied, and me old cutlas is hankerin' for some pilag... I mean, peaceful governing. Aye.
              Regards
              Notuncommon

Comment

• Stavros!?

Edit: Turn resent to both Stavros and Blackice. Stavros has now about 6 hours or so (until Blackice plays).
                Last edited by TheBirdMan; June 17, 2001, 01:40.

Gandhi

Comment

• Looks like that did not work. I suggest you next and send it to the sub of Notuncommon.
                  Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn sent To Franses
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• I received the turn

Turn sent on to Darth
                      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Turn to Stavros.

Gandhi

Comment

• Did we get any news from Stavros?
                          If not I suggest we play on. I do not think we should lose another week or so waiting.
                          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

• Stavros is active - at least in one other game

Gandhi

Comment

• a resend of the turn to Stavros came back.

Stavros' turn to Maestro and a nexted turn to Notuncommon (Blackice).

Gandhi

Comment

• What is happening here ?

BirdMan claims to have sent me a turn.
                                But the turn I receive is not from BirdMan, but from Blackice ?
                                The turn I receive is not for Stavros, but for Franses (Egyptians) ?
                                veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                                X