Strife Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise, George
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn 18 to PN
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Turn 18 --> Peli

If anyone in this game would like to deputise for me in High Voltage, Aint No Fun, and/or Fixed Game, between 26 May and 13 June please email me.

I also need volunteers to moderate in Face of Earth (which is running) and Chicken Run and Killer Game which are getting ready to start.

I'm also down to start in the Apolyton Pack game, so if that starts I'd like a volunteer to play for me until I get back from my honeymoon on 13 June.

To keep the turn rate going, volunteers East of Eastern USA and West of Central Europe would be best! I'm in GMT+1 Moderators time zone makes no difference though.

Comment

Turn 18 to BlackIce
          -------------------

PN, I can moderate "Face of Earth" for you
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

turn 19 to Zobo

Comment

He was exploring the iced landscape for years now, and no girls.
              White bears, Cariboos, pinguins, hooded seals, elephant seals, lyon seals, but no girls... The time was very long for Olnec, horseman of the great Mayan expedition leaded by Matuz Zal'M.
              The white rabbit was peacefully eating some artic crops. Olnec, wearing a white bear skin, was sneaking against the winds, so the little animal couldn't smell him. The hunter, hidden in bushes, was bending his bow, preparing his fatal blow for his futur meal. Suddently a strident sound left the rabbit dead as a rock. The hunter was suprised but didn't move.
              Few instant later, he see a little humanoid creature, wearing a cariboo skin took up the rabbit. Olnec made accidently a little noise, and the little think with red hairs and green eyes faced him, with a look of great suprised and fear. It was an angelic face. The eyes of olnec became like plates. He rushed immediatly out off the bushes. "GIIIRRRRLLLL"...

---

Dear Son of Sun, Zobo, Our Eternal Leader.

I and my Valorous Horsemen, have encounter the English people, leaded by Lord Morris of Oxford. We didn't meet him yet. We have seen one of there little city : Knaresborough.

Be sure that we, me and my men, prove our-self noble and worhty of our great civilised Land.

Matuz Zal'M.

---

Noble Morris of Oxford, Leader of the English,

We, Zobo, Spiritual Leader of the Mazan, are glad to meed you and your civilization. I hope we can have great and peacefull relationship.
              We can organize a month long celebration and we can bring food and Mayan Beer from our own country.

Zobo Ze Warrior.
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --

Comment

Turn 19 to PN.
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cuaich on 05-20-2001 12:29 PM
                  I have received a game turn from someone, although the email name on the file was not mine. It is certainly not my turn...it doesn't even appear to be the Strife world. Wazzup, anyone??

Mac the Confused

I received turn 19 from PN today. I will play it when I get home. I hope this clears things up for you Cuaich. I'm a little intrigued by the turn you got...

Comment

I have received a game turn from someone, although the email name on the file was not mine. It is certainly not my turn...it doesn't even appear to be the Strife world. Wazzup, anyone??

Mac the Confused

Comment

Turn 19 to BlackIce

Comment

Where's the turn? Are we waiting for nukeboy here and in Aint No Fun?

Comment

It's my turn, PN. I've received the turn.

I will not be able to play before 3 hours.

---
                          Lord PN,

I'm sorry but I'm not actually interested by an echange of map, actually.
                          1. we need internal restructuration before that an other nation have the knoweldge of our map.
                          2. I'm not interested by a west-northern expension, so we are not so interested by a map of northern lands.

But I'll agree for a peace proposition and to withdraw my scouting unit
                          (I will not that they have trouble with english girls population ).

Regards,
                          Zobo Ze Warrior
                          --

Comment

Turn 20 sent to Zobo last night...forgot to notify here...sorry.

Comment

Turn 20 to PN.

Hum... I don't know if I'm 3rd or 4th for the rating of turn 19...
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
                                Turn 20 to PN.

Hum... I don't know if I'm 3rd or 4th for the rating of turn 19...
                                4th. Nuke got you .

Ratings posted.
                                Some delay, some times is expected, sorry .

Comment

Working...
                                X