No announcement yet.

Fly High part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent to Fraze about 22 hours ago!

Comment

• Mister Fraze

How do you plead :

To the charge of not playing: 'innocent'
      To the charge of not posting: 'guilty as charged'

turn sent to King Thor about 22.9 hours ago.

Comment

• Turn sent to Arthur

5/6/2001 1:45 PM . EST.
        King Thor

Comment

• Earth calling arthur.....

Should we nexted arthur? I hope he could pass my turn soon.

Comment

• Sorry everyone I've been sick in bed the last couple of day.

Turn 30 ---> bilhq

Comment

• Turn to Birdman
              ==================

Greeting to American leader. Our hope you can have a good health in the future, so our relationship beetwen two nation will not have any obstacle.

We just have an offer to exchange our knowledge, but unfortunetly they not offer good enough knowledge. As our Great Consellor of Gajah Mada already give his oppinion about the importance matter of justice. He said we should have a place and a force so peolpe will have their freedom in right. Soon we will have a place like that and we call it a courthouse.
              [This message has been edited by bilhq (edited May 10, 2001).]

Comment

• Turn 31 to Notuncommon.

Our offer to exchange knowledge has been replaced by another knowledge, that migh have more interest and raised by a gift.
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Who have played turn 31?

TheBirdMan YES
                  Notuncommon ?
                  Krash ?
                  Frazer ?
                  Thor ?
                  Arthur ?
                  Bilhq NO

Edit: Bilhq reply
                  [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited May 17, 2001).]
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• NOP!!!

Comment

• Arghh!
                      Me and computers apparently don't go together well
                      When I installed my new mainboard, processor and RAM something was wrong. At first I thought it was the RAm because it froze aprximately 10-15 minutes after I had turned it on.
                      After putting in some 100% working RAM I thought it was the mainboard. I sent the supposed-to-be faulty mianboard back to the store before the warranty ran out. Then I got another mainboard but something was still horribly wrong.
                      Now I'm fairly certain that it's the graphics card. I isntalled the card in another computer and now, when it's done loading win98 the screen just goes blank but you can hear that it's still running in the background (e.g it can play sounds etc.). The warranty on the graphics card expires on tuesday (whew!) so I'll mail it to Creative Labs Denmark and see what they have to say about it on Monday. Hopefully I'll get a new GeForce 2 AGP in return
                      The card I have in now is functionalto a certain extend, but it has some problems running Unreal Tournament and the like.

I ask you to be pacient for a while longer. I'm still very interested in playing but I wont risk a slowdown in the game because of computer problems.

By the way, I've got a new ISP and therefore my old e-mail (christian.hammer@get2net.dk) has become obsolete. Is there a way to change the old one to the new one (chn83@c.dk) here at Apolyton and in the game?

Regards
                      Notuncommon
                      Regards
                      Notuncommon

Comment

• --::UPDATE::--
                        My e-mail prog works now.
                        Try sending my turn to:

chn83@c.dk

Regards
                        Notuncommon
                        Regards
                        Notuncommon

Comment

• Hello is anybody out there?

Just wondering if we are still playing here or not?

Comment

• I think birdman, you need to resend the turn to notuncommons new address to get this game moving again.

Comment

• Done.

Gandhi

Comment

• Ok - and who has the turn?

Not - did you play?

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X