Face Of Earth Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 26 to Solver and PN.
    Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

Omg...I thought the thread had fallen offa the bloody boards....But I found it when I went to the threads that are 15 DAYS OLD!!......SO HERE I AM REPLYING TO MYSELF AGAIN!!!......
      btw...I sent the turn to Solver and PN...So I guess it everyone else will be nexted and I'll be the only one playing a turn next fortnight....

Comment

Can't next me

BTW turn 28 to Fuzzy
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Nuke.

Turn 28 to Solver and PN.

Comment

I nexted Fuzzy Turn 29 to Solver

Just kidding Turn 29 to Fuzzy
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I nexted everyone, and I'm not going to play next turn for a month!!!

Turn 29 to Solver and PN.
              (we have 3 firsts in ratings...we're all on the same spot on the PG )

Comment

Stonehenge in the South American continent....in the lands of Maya. Doesn't all that sound a bit weird?!?!
                Turn 30 to Solver and PN.

Comment

Turn 31 to Sover and PN.

Comment

Turn 32 to Solver and PN.

Comment

• WAKE UP!!!

Comment

• My mail bouncing and hardly anybody ever posting on this thread mean I've lost track of this game.

The last turn I have was turn 33 by Nukeboy to Fuzzball. Anyone played since then?

Comment

• Can someone please forward me that turn? I'm not sure if I've played it and sent it on or not......I don't archive turns for long, and I don't have any record of it in my recently sent email either.

Comment

• I've now received Fuzzball's turn (for Solver) so we are moving again.

Comment

• omg another turn to Fuzzball

Comment

• Turn 34 to Solver and PN

Comment

Working...
                                X