X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratings posted here

Comment

Turn 20 posted to Solver and Pn.
      How are you PN? It's a bare and lonely thread this one eh?
      Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

I feel obliged to answer this otherwise it would be the 3rd sign of madness --> Asking yourself questions and waiting for somebody else to answer

Comment

Omg, we're still the only ones here!! This will look very funny at the end of the game with only 1 player and the moderator posting, hehe.
          Turn 21 to Solver and PN.

Comment

You guys aren't alone. Sometimes its very difficult to gain access to the site Anyway I thought I would break up you chat string.
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzball
              Omg, we're still the only ones here!! This will look very funny at the end of the game with only 1 player and the moderator posting, hehe.
              Turn 21 to Solver and PN.
              Hey Fuzz, I was just about to next turn you. I never received your turn 21. Maybe Solver didn't either please resend.

Comment

Turn resent. The email to you bounced last time PN. I'm sure Solver received it though. Anyways, it's sent again now.

Comment

Ummmm... Hi Fuzz, fancy seein' you here!
                  Turn 23 to Solver and PN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzball
                    Ummmm... Hi Fuzz, fancy seein' you here!
                    Turn 23 to Solver and PN.
                    Wow! Fancy that eh!?! Small world huh. Well man, it was great to *BUMP* into ya, I gotta go *POST* some stuff somewhere. Guess I'll be seein' ya soon.
                    Oh ya, I sent the invisible dudes the turn. If I receive it soon, I'll assume they played it. If I don't I'll assume they were nexted. Anyways, want to start a pbem with me Fuzz? We seem to get along ok, and we have all these great discussions.......

Comment

Wish that Fuzzball guy would stop posting here so I could get on with talking to myself...

Turn 24 taken by me at Solver's request and --> Aeroprinz

Comment

Aeroprinz next turned and --> Nukeboy

I'm beginning to play this game by myself

Comment

Please dont start playing with yourselves (?)

BTW Turn to Fuzzball
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I next turned Fuzzball, he was takin' too long.
                            Turn 25 to Solver and PN.

Comment

I next turned Solver. I expect to next turn Aeroprinz in the next 36 hours.

Comment

Is it just me, or is this extremely slow and boring for everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X