• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey 1 - part VII

Find the old thread here.

Turn 194 to Don.

Turn to Swissy

His Holiness Yeti:

I would like to ask the great and wise Swissy permission to open a diplomatic dialog between our nations. If you look East, the great CSS Shin-Shin is of your coast, carrying our most Rightous diplomatic party. We look forward to meeting with you.

Yeti

Comment

Turn to Duck Hunter

Comrade Swissy invites the world to see the marvels of modern Jamaica.
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Thats good Swissy because I have a boat and diplo nearing your shores and I too would like to establish an embassy with the great Jamacians.

I ask Ed of I forget which civ to abstain from attacking with his ever-increasing forces. Don't do it Ed, I will bring my wrath to bear and you will regret the day you came up with the notion to make war with me.

Turn to Frazer
        [This message has been edited by Max Webster (edited March 29, 2001).]

Comment

Turn to Yeti

Comment

Turn 195 to Don

Comment

Turn to Swissy

Hail Americans! Care to open an embassy with the humble Chinese?

Yeti

Comment

Which shores, I have so many?

Turn to Duck Hunter 196
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Ok, where is the turn?

Comment

I haven't got a clue. In the old thread Slamp posted that his turn should be ended if he didn't play his turn in 24 hours, so I mailed Ed two days ago and asked him to do that, but I haven't heard from him yet.

Perhaps you should end Ed's turn and send it to Slamp. If he doesn't play it within 24 hours, end his turn as well and send it to me.

Comment

Turn 196 to Slamp

Comment

Ed's turn 196 sent to NukeBoy

Comment

German Newsflash

Transition of power to the new German leader was completed today by Nuke Boy taking the oath of office. Nuke Boy was elected after the prior German leader failed to survive a vote of no confidence by the German parliament. Nuke Boy campaigned on a platform of improving military readiness and improving the German economy. Numerous reforms were implemented immediately. As one of his first acts Nuke Boy raised German forces from DEFCON 5 to DEFCON4.

BTW turn to Slamp
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 196 to Don. I have detached the Roman AI, so that Yeti may send his turns to TheBirdMan from now on.

Comment

Turn To Yeti

Comment

Working...
                              X