• Show
Clear All

Turn sent

Comment

Turn to TheBirdMan.

------------------
      Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Turn 54 to Blackice.

Now it is soon spring - we need all our men back home. There's lots of work to do here.

Women - Hagar calmed himself. Always talking and demanding.

"And if we don't get them home in due time, we will not be able to make enough malt for the next brew" one of the women said.

Now - this was something Hagar did understand.

"Well, all our neighbors seems friendly - and I do understand your problems. So yes, I will call my soldiers back and release them from their duty for some time. Are you then satisfied?????"

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 54 to Krash

Comment

Just a follow-up.

Solver (replacement for Sowasabauch)- French - ugita@latnet.lv
            TheBirdMan - Vikings - max.reiff@lyngbyes.dk
            Blackice (replacement for Aaginor) - Japanese - blackicegl@home.com
            Paul (replacement for Arthur) - Americans - paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl
            Krash - Russians - ircoodge@yahoo.com
            Stavros - Australians - steve_auch@yahoo.com

If your E-mail isn't correct or you prefer to use another, pls let me know, then I'll edit this post.

Paul: Change ok.
            [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 09, 2001).]
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

My email should be paulvdbelt@hetnet.nl.

Comment

Turn 54 sent to Stavros!

Comment

Why don't ya post, guys? Turn to Solver. Ouch.. to BirdMan.

------------------
                  Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com

Comment

Turn to Blackice.

Solver: Pls use my lyngbyes.dk accout if you want me to reply. My get2net.dk account thinks I am relaying post as I am using another ISP now. I can read but not answer that account.
                    [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited April 12, 2001).]

Gandhi

Comment

Ok the turn was sent by postal service it may take awhile

jk
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Turn 55 to Krash

Comment

The turn is now winging its way to Stavros!

Comment

Turn to TheBirdMan 7 hours ago.

------------------
                            Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com

Comment

Turn 56 to Blackice.

Hagars most trusted friend, the blacksmith, called for Hagar. Partly because he had bought some of the best beer and wanted some compagny, partly because of some new gossip from the border.

"You have to send a message to the french leader, the merchant from who I traded this beer told me, that several slavers and a munk was seen just outside our border to the french. But please be polite this time, you should not upset their leader now we need our men at home for some time"

"Dear Sir." Hagar hesitated. Polite wasn't exactly his style.

"I have heard some strange rumours - it is rumours I suppose - that one of you commanders have allowed a slaverunion to establish a slavemarket just outside our common border. And that your church is approving this step.

I do wonder, from where the slaves should come from!

I do kindly ask you to accept the no tresspass treaty, that I send you enclosed to this letter and return the copy to me endorsed with your signature.

Mailed in trust as a friend to the great french nation."

Hagar the wise (also know as the Beast).

"What do you think of this my dear blacksmith?" Hagar asked.

"Excellent, I have never seen anything like this before" the blacksmith answered - and I hope I never will he whispered quietly for himself.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn sent to Paul
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X