Lungmatch Replacement Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lungmatch Replacement Needed!!!

We have had a recent vacancy in Lungmatch 1.2, and require a replacement. The game is at turn 75, but is stil very balanced, with all civs close together on the powergraph.

It may be a short commitment, as it is only half a game, but a victory could see a semi-final spot open up if you're good enough

Despite claims to the contrary, the Lungmatch tournament is the premier pbem tournament for CTP, so be a part of history!

Please post here or e-mail me if you are interested.

Well I would be up for that challenge :0) I have been following that game for some time now.
    Of course it is up to the current players, for sure add my name to the list of wanting to play. :0)
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Omigod!!

That's all i need. Another goddamned wisecracking Moose-rooter!

Comment

hehehe Only In Canada Eh!
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Blah BLah Blah

Are we going to play this damn game with somebody someday soon.

Comment

Arthur has been given a stay of execution! Apparently he wants to play, so i've re-sent the turn, but i won't be holding my breath

Comment

I started a new turn notification thread here -> http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum10/HTML/000598.html?0

Comment

***Another Lungmatch replacement needed!***

Well, Sophix has buggered off without bothering to tell anyone that he was quitting! Therefore, we need a replacement for him in Lungmatch 4.2 However, it is only up to turn 42 (spoooooky! ), so there should be plenty of time to make good use of the situation

Please post here or e-mail me if you are interested!

Comment

Lung,

I would be interested in playing.
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Thanks for taking over, Nukeboy.
                    You're a great guy.

I will send you the turn when I get home.
                    veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                    X