High Voltage Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn has been sent
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• Overheard on a lone Viking longboat in an angry sea:

Lookout: Land Ho!
      Viking Warlord: By Odin's beard, this new land will make a fine addition to the Holy Norse Empire.
      Viking Warrior: My lord, look to port! Fishing nets! No sign of their owners though.
      Viking Warlord: Set sail for them then. We'll see what these peoples have to offer the Empire.

turn 18 to berXpert

Comment

• Turn 18 to Eohian
        -------

Uxmal DickHeads vs Jaina Sisi Dolls ended in a tie at regular time, in penalties Jaina Sisi Dolls defeat Uxmal DHs with a 178-176 score five ending the game 2 days after the start. Losers were sacrified in the stone dedicated to the Ice God.

Final match: Copan Velociraptors vs Jaina Sisi Dolls.

What a celebration there at Jaina, all the money is gone, only 3 coins in the 2 Conejo treasury.

After a 400 years as the ruler of the mayans an old Chak Mol suggest for the 2nd World-Wide Fair to take place in 50 years where he'll resign to his son Iytem Ku

Comment

• Turn 19 --> jpww

Was that a man half way through eating an ox that I just saw? Maybe it was an ox half way through eating a man? I'll take a look around the next corner....No... Damn, who's broken my string?

Comment

• Turn 19 to BlackIce via modem
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Viking warrior: I spoke with one of the fisherman. They call themselves 'Amerkans'. The town is called She-Ka-Go.
              Viking Warlord: We need to know more; find out who's in charge.

turn 19 to berXpert

Comment

• Turn 19 to Eohian
                ------

Final match results: Jaina Sisi Dolls declared the winner due the fact that velociraptors run as fast as they can, they never arrive at the hotel where will be concentrated before the game started, foreigner influence suspected

Chak Mol die before the 2nd WWFair, Iytem Ku take the throne and proclam him self 3 Conejo.

The Second World-wide Fair of 3050 BC, was a full success, travelers from all the unknown world came. People of the english unkown town bring news about a great building finished this year: the Laberynt. We hope to see this soon.

Here a resume extracted from a foreign scriban captured before he scape the Maya land with TOP secret information:

Government: Scientific Theocracy
                Savings per turn: 204 gold
                Cities: 7 pop. 140,000
                Military: On exploration, on alert
                Land: Mainly mountains, desert and glacier
                Trade: 4 beaver, 2 elephant, 1 poppies, 4 crab
                Science: 20 advances known, researching Philosophy (1 turn), SCI 371

Comment

• John Doe: Govenor Eohian; I got some excitin news
                  Eohian: I don't lak excitin news...what is it
                  John Doe: We got some visitors, they call themselves Vi Kings
                  Eohian: Kings of what?
                  John Doe: Vi I guess.
                  Eohian: Send them one of the women and tell um leave us alone and we leave them alone

Turn 20 sent to PN
                  [This message has been edited by eohian (edited May 10, 2001).]
                  Eohian@home.com

Comment

• Turn 20 to BlacIce via caravan
                    --------------------------------

PowerGraph results should've been posted 1 turn ago...

Good Game everyone!
                    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

• Turn sent

Can we do two full turns yes, how about three in one day?

Nice
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Ratings posted .

Comment

• turn 20 to berXpert

Comment

• Turn 20 --> joao paulo (jpww)

Austin Cambridge invites the leaders of the world to a trade fair. Offer your goods for sale from the trade screen and if I'm happy I will send my caravans. I don't know where they are coming from, they just seem to keep appearing out of my labyrinth

Comment

• Eohian: Hey them Vi King guys are all right and boy howdy can they drink
                              John Doe: I think it was the women

Turn 21 Sent
                              Eohian@home.com

Comment

• Turn 20 to Eohian
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X