No announcement yet.

High Voltage Part I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Doe: Sir, the men did not actually so much as build a still as found one.

Eohian: Well, that sure changes things...
    Eohian@home.com

Comment

Turn sent
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Turn 7 --> Joao Paulo (jpww)

Austin Cambridge is delighted to report that upon exploring two apparent ancient ruins, these turned out to be long forgotten cities. The peoples of those cities have now joined the great English tribe.

Comment

Turn 7 to BlackIce
          ==================
          Other than alliances, there's practically no use for diplomacy in a bloodlust-game, is there?

Joao Paulo the ferocious
          [This message has been edited by jpww (edited April 23, 2001).]
          "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Ah contact has been made sir. Tell me all about this other tribe Landor.

Turn sent
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jpww on 04-23-2001 05:08 PM
              Turn 7 to BlackIce
              ==================
              Other than alliances, there's practically no use for diplomacy in a bloodlust-game, is there?

Joao Paulo the ferocious

Without establishing embassies, you cannot exchange technologies, find out what discoveries your opponents have made, discover their government, etc.

Comment

Turn 7 to berXpert

Comment

PN, thanks for refreshing my memory.

However, my men are a bloodthirsty bunch who obey no master when it comes to bumping off seemingly defenseless settlers

[This message has been edited by jpww (edited April 23, 2001).]
                  "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Turn 7 sent

---
                    berXpert II assesinated by 1 Conejo, ledder of the Mayans first on his dinasty.

In the middle of the ice desert there are to many Mammuts, new orders to make use of them in the Trade.

Comment

John Doe: Sir, I have no idea as to why that road is not finished.

Eohian: It's plain as the nose on yer face, that still grog is good, too good and the natives are looking good too, whew... gotta slow down

Turn 8 to PN
                      Eohian@home.com

Comment

Turn 8 --> Joao Paulo (jpww)
                        Now I really must get some sleep. 3am!

Comment

Turn 8 to BlackIce
                          ==================

PN, go catch some Zs already!
                          --------

BRAZILIAN NEWSFLASH:

Can you hear the cry of war?

Ronaldinho a.k.a. "The ruthless bastard" has gone rogue. Joao Paulo "The ferocious" has failed in his attempts to stop this madman from starting a war with BlackIce of the romans.

[This message has been edited by jpww (edited April 24, 2001).]

Comment

Your madman is just that his luck has just to run out, your problem solved.

Turn sent
                            Or do we?

Comment

Turn 8 to berXpert

Comment

Eohian: Now that's what I call a good lookin' filly!

PN your up Turn 9
                                Eohian@home.com

Comment

Working...
                                X